Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok City Suite near MBK

Bangkok City Suite near MBK

I found the link for this hotel in an earlier posting on this forum

http://www.bangkoksuite.com

I am thinking of staying there and wondered if anyone has been there and has any comments - it certainly looks fine
    from their website, not a bad location, decent clean rooms, free Wi-Fi internet access, and cheaper prices than even Jimmy
    can offer at the Pinnacle.

I am not bothered about joiner fee rules as I have a thai bf who will come back to Thailand with me, I am just
    interested in general feedback before I make a firm reservation.

Near MBK? I wouldn't say so. Their web site says it is 18 minutes walk to Ratchatewi BTS and gives the address No 1 Pethchaburi. I guess that puts it at the bottom of the top middle section of this map.

Click the down pointing arrow and you get the map that indicates the the Mah Boon Krong SC (I guess sports club). Clicking the right pointing arrow shows the MBK Centre as a green rectangle.

Mind you the price is a lot less than that charged by the hotel from which you can walk directly into the MBK Centre (about US$75 - 110 depending on whether weekday or low season).

Let us know how you get on. That area has a lot of "No Right Turns" and "One Ways" so don't be surprised if taxis appear to be going the wrong way sometimes. Walking around early morning to avoid the heat will probably pay dividends such as being able to show taxi drivers the best routes.