Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok Massage Options

Liked

Bangkok Massage Options

Hi All,

I’ve posted before, but it’s been awhile since being active on this forum. Looking for some ideas as to the best massage shop for an upcoming trip to Bangkok.

I’ll start by saying this isn’t my first time. I’ve visited massage shops in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Singapore. My last time in Asia was in Bangkok, late 2019, where I went to Senso. I had an enjoyable experience, Didn’t feel ripped off, it was a clean/safe environment, and it was an alright massage.

My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand (Bangkok and Krabi) in early 2024. We are both wanting to get a halfway-decent massage with a happy ending while there. Nothing more. Not looking for a couple’s massage, planning to get them separately.

I’m leaning towards Senso since I’ve been there before. However I do realize it closed during Covid and has since reopened. Haven’t seen too many reviews since then.

However on the day we are hoping to do this our plans take us from starting our day near Ekkamai BTS for lunch plans, and heading towards Nana BTS for dinner plans. Ideally looking to find something in between. Doing a Google search I’m seeing “Nine Spa” which has iffy reviews and looks to be very small. Also seeing the “Banana Club” but it looks to be a mixed gender facility and not exclusively men for men.

We could easily get to Senso via the MRT to Silom, but wanted to see if anyone else could recommend anything. Open to other areas as well, just mentioned the above area as it fits in with our travel plans where we have a few hours of free time. We are staying on the other side of the river, near the Icon Siam.

I appreciate anyone’s advice and input. Excited to finally get back to Thailand since Covid!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bangkok Massage Options

...some people overthink things...its only a "massage"...its not like you are choosing a tesla...just play it by ear...leave things to chance....some of my very best experiences have been totally by chance...

Liked

When I was in Banana 6 years ago, it was purely gay.
    In that area, there is Jey Spa as well, and UrbanMale Massage (marked as permanently closed on google maps).

Limited choice for gay massage in Sukhumvit, more in Silom and Saphan Kwai / Inthamara.

For reasons of price and attitude, I take all my massage business to Saphan Kwai / Inthamara.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...attitude??

Liked

Banana Soi 4 is definitely gay! Show not bad.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

UrbMale used to be hidden on some high floor in a run-down shop-centre along Sukhumvit-of which there are so many. Must have closed at least 5-6 yrs ago.
    There also used to be a pretty good one run by a SING guy, then it moved to a fancier soi and building nearby and soon after declared it to be only normal. (forgot the name-perhaps Angel or Heaven?).
    Jey is way further along Sukh-beyond that Emporium and has moved to new housing a soi onward a year or 2 ago now-one half is now super-de-luxe with thus higher prices and the part still run by Jey himself is left hand side and has the more basic place-but prices are now for me too high. Was a regular many years there when in BKK. Had esp. some 2 Burmese/Karyen brothers - the younger one brought in by the older when he left. And an incredible sweet and enthusiast real gay guy from the muslim south of TH-speaking his dialect much the same as Malaysian- one of the very few I should have taken as longer time close friend.
    Jey has also once worked as such and traines and selects his guys very carefully-main market in the past were Japanese expats.
    But total nr of such m2m msg shops along the many sois of Sukhumvit has really gone down-I;´ve been to at least 4 others long since closed.
    The biggest concentration of such shops at much lower local prices and with mostly non-Thai guys are in the Sapan kwai area-4 close by the BTS and BigC(ock) shop and another 4 or 5 some 10-15 mins hot walk away along Suttisarn rd.
    It seems however that some-the 2 with M and Homespa mostly get quite bad reveiws-so avoid them.
    K-man and (?_across road-by far the most luxurious one)-these 2 share the some stock of staff on call and BT along Sut.sn get best ratio of good reviews. All charge around 500 for the shop for 1 hr and have extensive online presence on whatever site with their guys labelled with B/T and size etc. Most guys are Lao, also Khmer and Burmese (Phima in Thai-mostly hilltribers who do not take borders very serious). MIN tips are also shown-mostly 800 for 1 hr and 1000 for longer treatment.
    I always went there unannounced and chose from the 3 or 4 awaiting such customers-and was mostly pleasantly surprised and in around 25-33% really very much satisfied and eager to come back. These Lao guys seem to have less of the usual hang-ups Thai guys are known for.
    An other ´cluster´ of such shops is along Lard Prao rd-for now still without rail on it, though its being planned/built. Some are related to K-man in Kwai and share/exchange available staff. Probably not worht going out that far if you do not know BKK and have limited time (I take the citybus and combine it with some other spots to visit anyway).
    And there still is that JPN run site that was once intended as platform for advertising etc: thaimassageboy.com. But it seems JEY is the only one now really using it-even much more as they did when in the old place. The Sapan Kwai places use the Thai channels, fb, line etc.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...some people overthink things...its only a "massage"...its not like you are choosing a tesla...just play it by ear...leave things to chance....some of my very best experiences have been totally by chance...
    Wise and nice words of you this time. In fact some of the best surprises-in a distant past though- I had in BKK when I was not even looking much myself and Thai guys chased me-even way out of the ´gay´ areas as known at that time. Bekpek-area!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...attitude??
    That's how I lump all undesirable behavior together. E.g. boy reluctant to take off his clothes, or starting negotiation for happy ending. I'm very sensitive to this.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ok, agree, if the massage "boy" isnt naked then its a waste of time....actually my idea of a happy ending is me topping him...will start off with us showering together.....full service...he washes me..I check if he's nice and receptive by fingering him..if i can insert 2 fingers in easily 1st time then we are onto a winner...often I'll fuck him in the shower...then its the massage..and i love a good 60 min massage....giving me time to recharge my balls....for the finale..a nice slow fuck where he sits on me..ujsed to hate that position but have grown to love it

10. User who gave Like to post:

maump (August 3rd, 2023)