Hi All,

I’ve posted before, but it’s been awhile since being active on this forum. Looking for some ideas as to the best massage shop for an upcoming trip to Bangkok.

I’ll start by saying this isn’t my first time. I’ve visited massage shops in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Singapore. My last time in Asia was in Bangkok, late 2019, where I went to Senso. I had an enjoyable experience, Didn’t feel ripped off, it was a clean/safe environment, and it was an alright massage.

My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand (Bangkok and Krabi) in early 2024. We are both wanting to get a halfway-decent massage with a happy ending while there. Nothing more. Not looking for a couple’s massage, planning to get them separately.

I’m leaning towards Senso since I’ve been there before. However I do realize it closed during Covid and has since reopened. Haven’t seen too many reviews since then.

However on the day we are hoping to do this our plans take us from starting our day near Ekkamai BTS for lunch plans, and heading towards Nana BTS for dinner plans. Ideally looking to find something in between. Doing a Google search I’m seeing “Nine Spa” which has iffy reviews and looks to be very small. Also seeing the “Banana Club” but it looks to be a mixed gender facility and not exclusively men for men.

We could easily get to Senso via the MRT to Silom, but wanted to see if anyone else could recommend anything. Open to other areas as well, just mentioned the above area as it fits in with our travel plans where we have a few hours of free time. We are staying on the other side of the river, near the Icon Siam.

I appreciate anyone’s advice and input. Excited to finally get back to Thailand since Covid!