Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pattaya holidays

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya holidays

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post

Not a question of age, but of health.
    Excellent point!

Like a commercial they keep showing on TV where a lady says "you can be old at 60 - or young at 80". So true.

I've always felt that our "biological age" (based on the physical condition of our bodies) is much more important than our chronological (numerical ) age by far. Actually, this is the only measure of "age" that really matters. Where numerical age, e.g., 50-60-70-80-90, etc. has much less influence on the quality and longevity of our lives than some people seem to think it has.

My partner Jai said to me once..."well, you are much older than me so you will probably pass to your next life before me". My response was..."probably so, but that's exactly what my last partner told me shortly before he died at numerical age 27".

I read somewhere where studies show that when older people (numerical age) interact with younger people it tends to keep them young and they live longer. Now that's something I can easily subscribe to.

Being partnered with a guy who's less than half my age gives me a reason to want to learn new things that I normally (at this stage of my life) wouldn't be the least bit interested in which keeps the mind active. It also motivates my to stay in better shape physically so I look better...resulting from eating better...exercising more...caring more about what I look like when standing in front of a mirror...and enjoying sex more

There's not a doubt in my mind that having a lifestyle that's highly interactive with young people, especially when continuous sexual interactions are involved, is adding years on my life.

IMO...the minute you stop your HOLIDAYS in life - the process of dying begins.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (July 4th, 2023), arsenal (July 4th, 2023), Dick (July 10th, 2023), poshglasgow (July 14th, 2023), rexton (July 8th, 2023), siscu58 (July 5th, 2023)

Liked

Re: Pattaya holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I read somewhere where studies show that when older people (numerical age) interact with younger people it tends to keep them young and they live longer
    you know the old saying - "You're only as old as those you feel"!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

4. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 5th, 2023)