Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Complex Tales

Liked

Re: Complex Tales

The Boys from Madagascar

In January 2020, shortly before Covid struck, the Complex was lit up by a group of boys from Madagascar. They arrived under the watchful eye of their commanding trans mamasan and based themselves mostly in Question Mark Bar.

To the credit of its owner, the bar welcomed them with open arms and it wasn't long before they took to the small stage with their exotic and erotic dance routines.

(Here, I have altered their names, however, anyone who remembers them will have little difficulty in recognising the individuals)

They were an instant hit, their sexy dance moves and natural friendliness drawing a regular crowd to the bar. They were plied with towers of Chang and the parties ran late. It was a memorable high point before the lows that were soon to follow.

After a month or so the group began to disperse. Nike, with his signature dance moves, followed his star to Bangkok, where he enjoyed a measure of success. He also hit the gym and put on some muscle. Eventually, as the lockdown closed its grip on the country, he departed for one of the Gulf states, where I understand he still works.

Neddy, possibly the youngest of the group, was quickly picked up by a well-heeled patron from Europe. In his new situation, dancing in bars was off the table, and he returned to Madagascar.
    There, with the support of his new benefactor, he became the successful owner of two bars and enjoys an envious lifestyle to this day.

Sadly, the dark cloud that swept over us all also paid a visit to the group and their mamasan succumbed to covid.

Just one of the group, Zac, hung around. Finding a welcome home in Jomtien he was in no hurry to leave. He became popular in his own right and will be familiar to many readers here. When visa issues forced his departure, Zac left for the Gulf, and later home to Madagascar. However, Thailand was on his mind and he returned last year and has remained ever since. He is a familiar sight today as he lopes down the soi at a pace that few of us could hope to match.

In January just past, a new group from Madagascar arrived and based themselves in Bangkok. They made a pilgrimage to Jomtien and passed a fun night dancing at Question Mark Bar, with Zac as their local host. It didn't quite reach the heights of 2020, but it was a memorable night nonetheless.

Vive Madagascar!

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (July 6th, 2023), christianpfc (July 7th, 2023), francois (July 6th, 2023), maump (July 8th, 2023), splinter1949 (July 7th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    omg....there u go again...kinda scary..
    My most sincere apologies . . .
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Liked

Thanks. The other issue is that last time I sent money to Cambodia, half disappeared in Bank charges!

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 7th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    " I had cases where a boy really had to leave because there were only n keys for n+x people in the household." nah you were scammed
    No I wasn't. We have known each other for two years and no money changed hands the many times we met, my hotel or his place.