Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transport BKK - Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Transport BKK - Pattaya

Max6969 is correct; few months ago there was annoyingly long queue for a couple of weeks.. It has happened two or three times during my seventy-plus trips and there is invariably a specific reason for it....on one occasion a city traffic-jam and, more recently, issues within BKK itself. However, any transport can be affected in these unusual circumstances , not just public taxis. My last two flights have been problem-free.
    After twelve hours in a plane, sometimes a wait at immigration and at the carousel, I like to walk straight of the terminal and get on my way.

Liked

Re: Transport BKK - Pattaya

I generally travel by taxi, having previously used the bus. I use Mike's Taxis in Pattaya, cost 1000 baht including tolls.
    I stopped using the bus because of the wait for departure from the terminal and the longer journey time. The last time I used the bus, travelling from Pattaya to the airport, an Australian in his 20's sat beside me and played his holiday highlights on his smartphone all the way to the airport. These consisted of him having sex with a string of Pattaya's finest and I found it difficult not to look at the screen, resulting in a headache when we arrived at the airport.
    Now I just take a taxi.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (June 27th, 2023), riverdee (June 29th, 2023)