Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guest ( Boys) friendly Hotels

Liked

Re: Guest ( Boys) friendly Hotels

I’ve had a couple of good stays at the Ambiance since Covid . Still very popular with gay guests.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Ambiance, Cafe Royale, Copa, Serene and Classroom are still active in Boyztown area.
    Copa rooms are quite nice!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Yes, Mosaic is open. I believe under new management,Chinese.
    What’s a shame, Mosaic under Chinese management ? No wonder they only want cash payment, Hidden cameras in room must be an extra complimentary feature and surveillance cameras all over the place, where is your privacy then? I used to stay at Holidayshome Hotel just opposite Mosaic, had no issues having boys stayed overnight , 3somes sometimes you can also use the swimming pool at their sister hotel Mind resorts Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

About any HTL in Pattaya will expect at least some/half of their guests as single men to come back after the night out in town with a partner-obviously at least 90% will be mixed couples. Most HTL do not even rent out single rooms. And there will be no discrimination if partner is same or other sex. Asking for the ID is pretty common and, as has been explained here som many boring times. in Thai view seen as a wise precaution. It may however cause some minor probs with guys working illegeally in TH, f.e. the many Burmese or also some KHmer guys. But most have already found ways to cover that up.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Lotusleaf View Post
    You need to email Mosaik and wait patiently, very patiently for a reply. No longer listed on any booking sites that I have researched.
    Why is this? Do they not want customers? What is their website or email address i cant find anything

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian View Post

Regarding where to stay, Jomtien is better if you want to be closer to the gay beach, and for nights out if you like host bars. There are no gogo bars in Jomtien.

If you like gogo bars, rather than just host bars, around Boyztown might be better.

Transport is quick and easy between the two areas,however, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

What are you meant to do at host bars, especially if you are traveling by yourself? Do you just sit down, drink beer and talk awkwardly with a host, or am I missing something? Doesn't seem enjoyable to me at all. Also, what is the best way to travel between boztown and jomtien?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sawat View Post
    What are you meant to do at host bars, especially if you are traveling by yourself? Do you just sit down, drink beer and talk awkwardly with a host, or am I missing something? Doesn't seem enjoyable to me at all. Also, what is the best way to travel between boztown and jomtien?
    Host bars are convenient to just have a drink or to look for someone to for sex. Easy to find a boy for sex by just asking him; the typical response is Yes. As for travel, from Boyztown best to take a motorcycle taxi rather than a Baht Bus or use Bolt for a car. From Jomtien, then easy to get on a Baht Bus for 10 Baht.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sawat...i almost choke on my chamomile tea when I read your post...thats why host bars were invented...to provide a service for single guys...last thing the "boy" wants is two of us pounding his delicate rear...

Liked

lol to be honest i felt so awkward last year when I went to jomtien for the first time. It seems like there were mostly groups of farangs together and everyone watching a guy walk through alone. I then got stuck with this host boy i wasnt interested in at all. A lot of them approaching me but I didnt really like any. I feel much easier and relaxed in a gogo.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...they are very good at attaching themselves..lol...its their profession...you need to be ruthless, if u r not interestred just say ...but in a nice way like..." im looking for something different"...dont make it personal...like dont say " u r too fat"...or "too old"...agree that host bars are more interactive whereas in a gogo with the loud music and with the audience/stage set up there is that degree of seperation which means there is less chance of being annoyed by some unwanted approach