Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Current Tip Expectations

Liked

Re: Current Tip Expectations

Point taken arsenal, actually I was referring to the Thais guys. The Cambodians go out of their way to make your visit as pleasurable as possible. I have several friends who are married to Thais and their Thai wives flatly refuse to employ Thai people. They're like a London fog, they refuse to lift.

Liked

1000 ST is still just fine for most boys in Pattaya. Sure the primadonnas in BoysBoysBoys want 2000-3000 ST but just stay away from chinese bars and you will find good value boys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

lol...the 3000 ones can be negotiated down if you have time and patience..but guess the best way to show ones dissaproval is to ignore them

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 27th, 2023), gerefan2 (May 27th, 2023), splinter1949 (May 27th, 2023)

Liked

Wolzek - based on my recent experience in Pattaya I think 1000 is rather low for an attractive boy ST from the Complex bars. Maybe it would risk a grumpy or aggressive reaction. I usually pay 2000 LT following a good performance from him in bed, especially as a top and about 1400 ST.

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 28th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    lol...the 3000 ones can be negotiated down if you have time and patience..but guess the best way to show ones dissaproval is to ignore them
    Agree. I find a starting offer of 3000 an insult, and I guess the boy would find a counter offer of 1000 an insult. A high demand from the boy's side I consider not a base for negotion, and pass such cases. I'm inundated with regulars who want to meet again for 1000, and never had problems to find new boys for 1000.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Agree. I find a starting offer of 3000 an insult, and I guess the boy would find a counter offer of 1000 an insult. A high demand from the boy's side I consider not a base for negotion, and pass such cases. I'm inundated with regulars who want to meet again for 1000, and never had problems to find new boys for 1000.
    As usual I agree 100% with you ChristianPFC. Best is to just avoid BBB. That's what I do.
    Other bars 1000 is fine. Sure I add 100-200 extra sometimes. That works with boys even from Toyboys.

Liked

I also agree with Christianpfc
    It’s a while since I visited BBB - I’ve not found the boys I like there and the tip expectations. Also I don’t like the raucous groups of females sometimes there.
    Overall boys from Toyboys are more expensive than those from the Complex bars.

Liked

Maybe its the low season now but i have had a couple guys who were amenable for 1000. And so many to choose from who are willing for that amount.
    Havent found any well endowed ones though.

I do miss good boys bar and my chet from korat.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nothing to do with low season...there have always been copious amounts of guys available around the 1000 mark...that is if one is searching via apps like grindr...gogo bars have added cost layers like drink for boy...drink for annoying mamasan...and off fee...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post

......Best is to just avoid BBB......
    I always felt that BBB, with all its polished chrome and perfectly choreographed shows, was better suited for Bangkok considering the clientele they cater to and the inflated prices.

I much prefer "sleaze" anyway.