Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thai boy told me most farang are bottom

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai boy told me most farang are bottom

Being "versatile" as I am is the best of both worlds IMO.

The majority of the fem boys I've been with have preferred the bottom role - and the str8 (or str8 types) usually prefer top, but as several of you have pointed out that's not always the case which is perfectly understandable.

By-the-way: If his sexual preference is a deal-breaker for you don't bother asking him what he'll do in bed before you off him - just tell him what you do in bed before you off him. Works every time.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

maump (May 6th, 2023), moistmango (April 23rd, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Being "versatile" as I am is the best of both worlds IMO.

The majority of the fem boys I've been with have preferred the bottom role - and the str8 (or str8 types) usually prefer top, but as several of you have pointed out that's not always the case which is perfectly understandable.

By-the-way: If his sexual preference is a deal-breaker for you don't bother asking him what he'll do in bed before you off him - just tell him what you do in bed before you off him. Works every time.
    Certainly, in most of the cases where I have suggested an off, the bit has been happy to bottom. As I am just a top, suits me! Perhaps I have been lucky.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dodger...definitely agree...always tell him what you as the paying customer want...and as i have repeated ad nauseum ....be pretty specific...including the length of time you have booked...some have this strange idea that once you have ejaculated that the whole show is over..like they have never heard of round 2...

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 1st, 2023), maump (May 6th, 2023)

Liked

Yes latintopxxx I’ve had a few boys who want to leave early despite my stating that I want long time at least to 9.00 am. Mind you they are balanced by some who I could not get to leave even when they have received their tip. Of the latter some I’ve taken to breakfast particularly if they are can speak a little english or are potential longer term boyfriend material.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 6th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post

......I’ve had a few boys who want to leave early despite my stating that I want long time at least to 9.00 am. Mind you they are balanced by some who I could not get to leave even when they have received their tip. Of the latter some I’ve taken to breakfast particularly if they are can speak a little english or are potential longer term boyfriend material.
    The last "long time" I had was with a boy who planned on staying with me for the weekend. It's been 9 years now and he's still here.

Talk about loooooooooong time...555

9. 10 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 6th, 2023), Andy (May 6th, 2023), arsenal (May 6th, 2023), billyhouston (May 7th, 2023), Daveuk (May 6th, 2023), Dax (May 6th, 2023), goji (May 6th, 2023), Kenny (March 6th, 2024), Oliver2 (May 6th, 2023), Patanawet (May 10th, 2023)

Liked

Yes, tell the man what you want, or ask the Mamasan. I get mama to put the numbers of the bottoms and verse on paper. I also check with man. will you bottom? no condom-prep?

big cocked more masculine men can get my legs in the air. I like best to flip fuck in bed.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....like that ancient saying goes...different strokes for different folks....feminine or slim boy look is a total turn off....I like my bottoms to be masculine...and if im paying...straight...doing it for the money only...a job...butt for sale to anyone with cash... negotiate time frame and activities and off we go...fun times...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post

I like best to flip fuck in bed.
    Not me. I prefer flip fucking in the back of my pickup truck - as long as I don't flip too high and end up bouncing out.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...dodger...now u r being silly

14. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 8th, 2023)

Liked

I don't always agree with latintopxxx, but on this topic I can't find anything he wrote that I would disagree with. In my opinion, if you are the customer and have made an arrangement with a willing young gent, and you have made sure he understands what is expected of him, then I see no reason to settle for anything less than that.

I believe in treating the boy well and giving him a good tip. But I also realize if he is a money boy, then this is his job. If he doesn't want to do a good job, then he should look for something else. And right now in Pattaya the hotels and many restaurants are desperate for hiring help, so finding another means of income is readily available.
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

16. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 9th, 2023), christianpfc (May 9th, 2023), Daveuk (May 9th, 2023), maump (May 9th, 2023)