Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thai boy told me most farang are bottom

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai boy told me most farang are bottom

oh my Lord....I need to ly down with a strong G&T....and celebrate...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    Yes, tell the man what you want, or ask the Mamasan. I get mama to put the numbers of the bottoms and verse on paper. I also check with man. will you bottom? no condom-prep?

big cocked more masculine men can get my legs in the air. I like best to flip fuck in bed.
    Great idea to get the numbers down on paper. Saves the guess work later.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Daveuk (May 17th, 2023)

Liked

Over the years, the number of twinks seems to be diminishing, replaced by straight boys who are gay for pay.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    Over the years, the number of twinks seems to be diminishing, replaced by straight boys who are gay for pay.
    I wonder for the reason. Twink gay boys don't need the money anymore but the straight boys do?

Liked

However, if straight boys do a good job, then that's fine. If they are happy to kiss and be fucked, and are enthusiastic, that's fine. Other members have commented that straight guys can be better than the gay guys.

7. User who gave Like to post:

maump (April 28th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

my personal preference is for masculine looking/acting guys...solid hairy legs...bit of muscle..when engaging a mb I dont really care about his pleasure, doesnt enter into the equation...love the fact that for straights its just a job..really turns me on that its simply a body to be used and enjoyed...they are usually very obedient & eager to follow instructions as opposed to gay mbs who have their favoiurite position or want to also come or whatever...they seem to think its a love match & their comfort/wants need to be met...

9. User who gave Like to post:

maump (April 29th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

...they are usually very obedient & eager to follow instructions as opposed to gay mbs who have their favoiurite position or want to also come or whatever...they seem to think its a love match & their comfort/wants need to be met...
    The nerve of those gay mbs.

First they have positions they want to try...then they expect to come as well. That's a bit overboard if you ask me.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

billyhouston (April 30th, 2024), maump (April 29th, 2024)

Liked

"However, if straight boys do a good job, then that's fine. If they are happy to kiss and be fucked, and are enthusiastic, that's fine. Other members have commented that straight guys can be better than the gay guys."

I've only ever come across 2 straight boys who won't kiss and both currently work in Nice Boys which is an indication of how far this once magnificent temple to full on whoremongering has fallen.

Straight boys will kiss and smoke you to willy warming paradise and back and they will do it more passionately than gay boys. Even the boys in Diamond Club, all of whom are straight will kiss beautifully.

13. User who gave Like to post:

maump (April 29th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal..you speaking from personal experience where diamond is concerned??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wonder how many times farang mis-identify the sexual identity of a working Thai boy???

The term "Straight" seems to be used way too loosely by some farang - considering, that in reality, the boy they are referring to may actually be gay, bi, bi-curious., or at a stage where he's not really sure what classification he is during his experimental phase of development.

They (the farang) may believe the boy is str8 based on comments that other farang have made about him - or simply his own perception based on the boys mannerisms, the way the he looks, acts, dresses, etc., when we know that perceptions that are drawn this way are wrong much more then they are right.

It's possible that the boy who you have framed as "Str8" who was so hot in bed...seemed to enjoy sucking your cock...and even kissed you without any notable resistence...is in fact gay, bi, or a a minimum bi-curious.

My questions to those of you who have a strong preference for str8 boys is; Would it turn you off if you knew (or found out later) that the boy you just had sex with was actually gay or leaning that way?

FACT:

Not all of the boys who show up on the working scenes even know themselves what their sexual identity is, let alone be in a position to label themselves. I've seen boys who arrive on the scene wearing lumberjack farm shorts who look and act totally str8, who waist no time telling punters that "they are a man"...meaning they are str8. Then, a year later, you see the same boy wearing a cut tight-fitting shirt walking with a bit more sway in his hips with a slight hint of eye shadow. I've seen this hundreds of times. Conversely, I've seen ladyboys who, after years of enjoying the bottom role, start dressing in normal boys clothes as the years progress and end up getting married and having children.

I've seen it all. And in all that I've seen I'm left with one conclusion: That the sexual identity of humans (not just Thai boys) is dynamic in nature and can change with the wind - not static in nature as some seem to suggest. Thank God!

16. User who gave Like to post:

siscu58 (May 2nd, 2024)