Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn...STDs

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Damn...STDs

a while ago I carried on about how i wasnt worried about stds as Im on PrEP and everything else can treated or managed letting one lead a normal healthy life....WELL...in the last 6 weeks Ive had chlamydia twice and a very hard to treat gonorreah once...has definitely put a damper on my sex life..in fact my sex drive just about dissapeared for two weeks and only now is returning to anyrthing resembling normality...the gono was the worse, didnt respond to the usual meds and I was put on a drip...oh the price one pays for being a promiscuous slut...funny thing is its not like ive learnt my lesson, now that my sex drive has kicked in Im at it again...

Liked

Re: Damn...STDs

Stop being such a skank!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes.....after catching nothing for ages all of a sudden i feel like ive been run over by a bus...which then proceeded to reverse back over me ...woe is me...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    yes.....after catching nothing for ages all of a sudden i feel like ive been run over by a bus...which then proceeded to reverse back over me ...woe is me...
    LOL. STDs aren't funny, but that comment was.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well i have had them in the past and one takes the prescribed regime of whatever poison they give you and its gone...but to get hit 3 times in 6 weeks is un heard of...maybe its that karma thing that blind boy keeps bringing up...

Liked

After a previous trip to Thailand, I had PReP(truvada) but came home with chlamydia, which was quickly cured. my most recent trip to Thailand and Philippines I used Bacterial PrEP (Doxycycline) and viral PReP. I know I was repeatedly receptive to a chlamydia and gonorrhea infected cock.

Neither of the two bacterial infections were able to take hold in me. Limited research is showing it pretty effective even if taken as PeP.

I will use it again on my next skank adventure.

7. User who gave Like to post:

moistmango (April 20th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...now im confused...the prep im talkin g about greatly reduced the possibility of getting aids...what r u carrying on about...sorry if i come across as short tempered but im kinda cranky as my dick isnt working the way it usually does...

Liked

I was thinking about PreP also for my next visit. Never taken it before. Is it true you first need multiple tests and then repeat theme every 3 months?? Or you can just buy it somewhere without doing all these tests first ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

in my country its subsidised so its almost free but does need a doctors prescription...initially I had to do liver function tests every 3 months, after the 4th test came back all good I now only do the liver function test once a year

Liked

I have read that Doxy prep can be useful, althought I have not tried it. my doctor suggested that if you take prep for HIV, that this Doxycycline should be taken within 72 hrs post "encounter"

According to the US CDC, recent research showed that Doxy PEP reduced bacterial STIs overall by 66% (among people on PrEP), and 62% (among people living with HIV). Doxy PEP was effective in preventing chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis.