Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Philippines

Liked

Re: Philippines

Hey Maump -
    I am planning a trip to the PH next year and was thinking of flying into Angeles City as a jet lag reccuperation stop. I looked online and I see 10-15 gay bars clustered abound the SM City Clark mall.
    You reported few if any gay bar. Did you check any of the google identified gay bars?
    I am still planning on resting up a couple of days in Angeles and would like to relax and recuperate from flying.

As an aside - In the past I have used Fale GPS to spoof Grindr but now Grindr detects the use of a fake GPS app and does not send you to the fake GPS location so I guess I will need to wait until I get to the PH to use Grindr.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Hey Maump -
    I am planning a trip to the PH next year and was thinking of flying into Angeles City as a jet lag reccuperation stop. I looked online and I see 10-15 gay bars clustered abound the SM City Clark mall.
    You reported few if any gay bar. Did you check any of the google identified gay bars?
    I am still planning on resting up a couple of days in Angeles and would like to relax and recuperate from flying.

As an aside - In the past I have used Fale GPS to spoof Grindr but now Grindr detects the use of a fake GPS app and does not send you to the fake GPS location so I guess I will need to wait until I get to the PH to use Grindr.
    Next time I go, I will fly into Angeles (clark) or Cebu if I can. so, much better than Manila. I rather liked the town.

I walked past several "hole in the wall" gay bars near the mall (my airbnb was near walking street and the mall). I did not go in as my entourage (province men) was not interested thinking it would be the same as manila macho dancer bar and my little head was already satisfied.

I have not figured out how to get around grindrs current no gps spoof yet. although I have read if you run it inside a windows computer, it can still be spoofed.

ANYONE figured out how to spoof the latest grindr load?

Liked

Thanks for the information.
    I am hoping to meet some Phillipinos to show me around and from your desription is sounds pretty easy on Grindr or Blued..etc.
    I am guessing the Phillipinos speak English which is a plus.

I was in Manila about 10 years ago and Meh... it was OK.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Thanks for the information.
    I am hoping to meet some Phillipinos to show me around and from your desription is sounds pretty easy on Grindr or Blued..etc.
    I am guessing the Phillipinos speak English which is a plus.

I was in Manila about 10 years ago and Meh... it was OK.
    Filipino/Filipina is the correct spelling. and yes, many speak english if they attended secondary school. but plenty are reluctant to speak it because they are self-conscious and don't use english much especially in the provinces. the knowledge is less in the poor who are not educated. no problem in the cities.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I find Philipinos terribly annoying, very clingy, fuck em once and they act like we are engaged, fuck em twice and they wanna move in and start rearranging the furniture...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I find Philipinos terribly annoying, very clingy, fuck em once and they act like we are engaged, fuck em twice and they wanna move in and start rearranging the furniture...
    They will fall in love with you just from talkin on messenger... but they are very fun in bed, and generally very friendly and happy to be around. their family will immediately accept you as BF, husband, ATM.

Liked

Does anyone know of any good forums, like this one, but centered around Philippines?

Liked

=== figured out how to spoof the latest grindr load? ====

It is easy. Install any emulator of mobile phone on your computer and you will have fake phone with fake location. There are a lot such programs. Most advanced now is BlueStacks (google it).
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com