FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Philippines

Liked

Philippines

Where to find good info on gay Philippines

Liked

Re: Philippines

I spent January in PH. 7 days in Manilla, 21 days upcountry in Isabella (Cayuga city area and several days in Angeles (clark AFB direct flight from singapore)). There is not much gay Philippines as far as bars and sauna (a few). Macho dancing is not worth the money.

I found a local from the provinces to be my guide and bed mate. I paid him 1000p a day, plus food, drink, data, transportation etc. and fucked several of his friends...

there are MANY facebook groups Filipino seeking foreigners. also Romeo and Grindr will get you men. Many massage places in Manila and many more offering service on Grindr/facebook.

your best source of info is a filipino in manila area. go on facebook, or spoof your GPS to manila and use Grindr. they are very friendly, always looking for foreigner for love or money and will jump on you.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (May 6th, 2023), goji (April 25th, 2023), Maxxy (April 22nd, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...i'm turning green with envy...guide and bed mate...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...i'm turning green with envy...guide and bed mate...
    I think you have described some very hot similar situations. I think you fare better than me.

Filipino province men

20230123_181525.jpg

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (May 6th, 2023), GWMinUS (April 29th, 2023), pong (May 2nd, 2023), splinter1949 (April 30th, 2023)

Liked

Taken from rooftop bar in Angeles City (old Clark Air Force Base city not far from Subic Bay navy base north of Manila) There is a direct flight from Singapore and that means no manila needed (manila is a mess).

Angeles is still very military left over town like Pattaya. Has a walking street with many girlie go-go bars. but not many (or any) male equivalent. Grindr is very active. men are about 2000p (1200 baht, 36$). cheap food beer transportation. but no walk to beach.

rented 2 bedroom airbnb for 1200 peso (had 3 men in tow, took all 3 to free sex clinic, one treated for Gonorrhea and chlamydia - Doxy prep kept me and the other man clean). went to the local American legion... I would go back. the area is flat, mostly farming (manual labor) but there is a major SM City mall. took my province men to avatar in IMAX3d. they had never seen a movie in a theater, 3D, or an IMAX (three virginities popped on one movie!). People not as overly friendly as province (american servicemen leftover feelings?)

I rode the Victory bus line premium from province to there and then from there to manila to leave. (800p Cauayan city about 6 hours over the mountains) 200 peso price to manila frm angeles.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (May 10th, 2023), GWMinUS (May 7th, 2023)

Liked

Salamat po, maump. I have to admit, I miss the Philippines, especially the Spanish looking Filipino men.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Salamat po, maump. I have to admit, I miss the Philippines, especially the Spanish looking Filipino men.
    Filipinos are pretty hot in bed, not inhibited... but in the cities, tend to fat, too much rice!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...then I must be getting ALL the rejects...Ive had at least a dozen...total waste of time and OMG...so clingy...like you fuck them more than once and its seen as some sort of commitment...like we are married now..

Liked

Lol, latin, so true. You take them out for a bite and maybe some shopping and before you know it, you're engaged.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...then I must be getting ALL the rejects...Ive had at least a dozen...total waste of time and OMG...so clingy...like you fuck them more than once and its seen as some sort of commitment...like we are married now..
    Can't argue with that. they are all looking for love with a foreigner. not much hope in PH.