Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Philippines

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Philippines

Taken from rooftop bar in Angeles City (old Clark Air Force Base city not far from Subic Bay navy base north of Manila) There is a direct flight from Singapore and that means no manila needed (manila is a mess).

Angeles is still very military left over town like Pattaya. Has a walking street with many girlie go-go bars. but not many (or any) male equivalent. Grindr is very active. men are about 2000p (1200 baht, 36$). cheap food beer transportation. but no walk to beach.

rented 2 bedroom airbnb for 1200 peso (had 3 men in tow, took all 3 to free sex clinic, one treated for Gonorrhea and chlamydia - Doxy prep kept me and the other man clean). went to the local American legion... I would go back. the area is flat, mostly farming (manual labor) but there is a major SM City mall. took my province men to avatar in IMAX3d. they had never seen a movie in a theater, 3D, or an IMAX (three virginities popped on one movie!). People not as overly friendly as province (american servicemen leftover feelings?)

I rode the Victory bus line premium from province to there and then from there to manila to leave. (800p Cauayan city about 6 hours over the mountains) 200 peso price to manila frm angeles.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (May 10th, 2023), GWMinUS (May 7th, 2023)