Liked

Re: Best twinks in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by jmchass View Post
    Foxy massage and Soda massage in Jomtien
    Noted thank you

Forum's veteran
    Liked

aussie...i always hope for a happt medium...as in the mb should look like the boy next door....like a college student...fresh faced and clean cut...but when it comes down to business he must be able to surpise me..be up for anything...able to grit his teeth and take it..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

About all do-as do the many massage shops, this will vary by day and time of day and perhaps season. You really do not need to worry-all these doubts and questions will solve themselves when there and then you even think why you even even posted this.
    There is also an ample choice in where theyre from-besides the ever dwindling nr of Thai Lao, KHmer (Cambodia) and Burmese abound-avoid the VNese though as a generalising statement.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...why so anti vietnam??

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...why so anti vietnam??
    It’s an American tradition?

Liked

aussie...i always hope for a happt medium...as in the mb should look like the boy next door....like a college student...fresh faced and clean cut...but when it comes down to business he must be able to surpise me..be up for anything...able to grit his teeth and take it..
    Hey Latin,

I 100% agree with you. Fresh faced, but naughty. What’s the old saying ‘a angel outside the bedroom, and a devil in the bedroom’

Liked

...why so anti vietnam??
    Experience. Own and several friends'. One of my friends recently had a Vietnamese boy and summarized the encounter: he asked a lot (of money) but didn't do a lot (in bed). Another friend had a Vietnamese boy and threw him out after 5 minutes (and regrets he gave him 500 for taxi, whereas 100 would have been enough) because after 5 minutes it became clear to my friend that the boy expected to leave after 5 minutes with 1000. A third friend however was happy with a recent encounter with a Vietnamese boy.

Vietnam as a country is great, and the boys I met there for free are okay, but I will not touch a Vietnamese money boy in Thailand with a barge pole.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...good to know....my issue is how can one tell...to be perfectly frank I cant tell a Thai from a Burmese from a Vietnamese...anyway they wouldnt get away with it with me...no performance...no pay

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Come on latin-youve got a mouth and can ask. Thats about the very 1st Q anyway one always ask to such guys: where you from? Though for me often their name will already disclose it. VN tends to have-who would ever have thought- US names! Or at least for this type of trade. Not that many in Jomtien though-but quite a lot in the BKK msg shops along soi 6/Silom end. At least 2 other msg shops I often went to have banned them due to same reviews from steady clients.
    For the rest der Chris answers it: thats the usual style of review for about 95% of them. But I-to put it in balance, should also add that IN VN-Saigon, it went far better-no extortionate requests and a good experience. MBs who have it all organised will also all have some knokploeg=heavy built encahsment enforcement teams behind them. Are you so SM you also want to deal; with that?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jmchass View Post
    Foxy massage and Soda massage in Jomtien
    Just a word of warning having been in both last time: do NOT use those rooms-Foxy has just 1 and its a real dump and Soda has those tiny enclaves with shared AC etc.
    I recall-but double check, if you hit a guy you fancy there, let him come to your room, that ´OFF´ should be same price as the fee for inhouse and he should also have all the stuff needed with him. Thats what you get when you think its all just as it is in BKK. But @ Foxy I hit a freelance quite nice Lao guy who told me he had also worked as therapist/helper for elder seniors in FINland of all places for some 2yrs- not quite convincing as I happened to have visited FIN spring ´22-even the place called NOkia-he hardly knew anything FINish, but the treatment was quite good with a good finish too.