Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best twinks in Pattaya

Liked

Re: Best twinks in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Just a word of warning having been in both last time: do NOT use those rooms-Foxy has just 1 and its a real dump and Soda has those tiny enclaves with shared AC etc.
    Sorry Pong, but I have to disagree regarding Soda. [I have never been to Foxy so cannot comment on that establishment]. My experience at Soda has been, friendly staff and manager/ess, polite and helpful. Rooms are small but solid walls and lockable door [walls/door not to ceiling height, gap between top of wall and ceiling] , but not curtained as in some places. Massage table height and table/stool at side for items was fine for me. Shower/toilet down corridor as is in many, fine, shower cubicle private with folding style door/screen. Certainly prefer massage room at Soda to my own room with oil massage. Bt300 for massage/room. Felt items in room were safe when showering after. Boys very attentive/polite. Offer of carton of water in reception area while putting on footwear after massage. Also i dont remember 'shared' aircon, i was able to have the aircon in the room i used at the temp i wanted. How big a room do you really need for a massage? there was plenty room for massage table, small side stool, hanger for clothes, room for masseur to move all around the table. The massage rooms in Tuk Com area are all curtained without solid walls and door as in Soda. Unfair to 'lump' Soda and Foxy together, two very different establishments by the sounds of it, if Foxy has only 1 room.

I don't see ANY reason for 'warning' with regards to Soda. They have a few rooms 8? or more?, in fact i would recommend. Around 15+ boys to choose from the times i visited, mix of types. This was during my last trip in Nov last year. There were a few twinks available when i visited, but every day can be different depending who shows up for work. I will update when i visit next month.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 18th, 2023), Aussie1978 (April 18th, 2023), ChrisY (April 18th, 2023), Dodger (April 18th, 2023), francois (April 18th, 2023), llz (April 19th, 2023), splinter1949 (April 20th, 2023)

Liked

I haven't been to Jomtien for 3-4 months now and I'm out of Pattaya right now, I'll be returning in 3 weeks time. As I've said in previous posts the massages in the Tukcom area aren't value for money anymore, one exception Royal House. Which of the Jomtien massages are value for money, this includes naked2naked and full on action. How much is a massage and the tip for these service. It's going to be a long 3 weeks as I'm horny now thinking about it.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Aussie1978 (April 19th, 2023), llz (April 19th, 2023)

Liked

i went several times to Foxy massage in last december; i remembered at least two rooms. You can ask the massage boy to be naked .The massage boy proposed me to suck him and happy ending for me or for him . He was a cute Lao boy; you showered with the boy if you ask him and he will pamper you. As for the tip it depends on the prestation from 500 to 1000 baths for cumming.. In Soda massage i never had a naked boy.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Aussie1978 (April 19th, 2023), llz (April 19th, 2023)

Liked

I can't believe the current attitude of some massage boys. I remember when the boys rarely asked for more than 500 baht for a full service. Many said " up to you " and any offering was accepted. I don't mind paying the extra if the service warrants it. Some of the boys should be paying us a tip as their perfornances in general are very sub standard. A friend of mine who's a regular pussy bar hopper said it's the same attitude with bar girls too.

Liked

"I remember when the boys rarely asked for more than 500 baht for a full service."
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 20th, 2023), Dodger (April 20th, 2023)

Liked

Newbie here planning a trip to Pattaya sometime this summer (BKK's charms have worn a little thin for me). I'm assuming the drill for go-go bars there is pretty much similar to the establishments in Patpong, but what's the routine for host bars? You ask a boy to sit down with you, buy him a drink, and pay an off fee if interested in post-bar festivities? What's the expected tip for the boy in this case?

Liked

moistmango, depends on what post-bar festivities you have in mind. Short time sex, long time sex, karaoke, disco, restaurants, etc, etc. For short time, 1000 Baht minimum.

12. User who gave Like to post:

moistmango (April 19th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    moistmango, depends on what post-bar festivities you have in mind. Short time sex, long time sex, karaoke, disco, restaurants, etc, etc. For short time, 1000 Baht minimum.
    Thanks. What's the usual amount if, yes, I'm interested in him spending the rest of the evening with me, and heading back to the hotel afterward?

Liked

moistmango, sorry but I can't answer that as I normally don't have long time offs.

15. User who gave Like to post:

moistmango (April 20th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by moistmango View Post

Thanks. What's the usual amount if, yes, I'm interested in him spending the rest of the evening with me, and heading back to the hotel afterward?
    1,500 THB is appreciated by most boys in Pattaya for an evening out and a short time back in the room...hasn't changed in decades.

If by chance you want the boy to spend the night (especially if morning sex is involved) it would be customary to tip a bit more.

Up2U as they say.

Enjoy!

17. User who gave Like to post:

moistmango (April 20th, 2023)