Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A timely warning for some

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

A timely warning for some

Having made contact with my regular Bangkok guy and ascertaining that he was still in Bangkok, I decided to fly up to meet him.

We arranged to meet in Nature Boy/Golden Cock and to celebrate catching up after 3 years we started drinking beer. We had 3 beers each and although that probably doesn't sound a lot to many, if you are basically a non-drinker like me, it is.

We returned to my hotel to catch up on lost time. After he left I really needed to piss after all that beer but was unable to do so. I stood waiting for about 10 minutes or so but even though I was busting, nothing happened. Not a drop. Not a dribble.

It goes without saying that the urge to piss kept me up all night and it was unbearable. I thought there might be a blockage somewhere so decided to go to the hospital to see what was happening.

As soon as I walked into the doctor's office he asked me if I'd been drinking. When I told him I had, and that I normally stuck to Coke No Sugar he told me that that was probably the cause. The bladder was too full to be emptied. So I had to take my pants of and lie down on a table.

The solution? He stuck a catheter up my cock and into the bladder and began to empty it by pushing hard on my stomach. He was abley assisted by 2 female nurses and the whole procedure was witnessed by others waiting outside the curtained-off area as they didn't bother to close the curtains fully!

Anyway, as uncomfortable as that procedure was, it solved the problem and I was on my way.

So if you are not a big drinker and decide to over-indulge, you have been warned!

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 5th, 2023), Dax (April 3rd, 2023), francois (April 2nd, 2023)