Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I do everything.....MB expectations

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I do everything.....MB expectations

Had a drunken conversation...ok not drunk...just 1/2 dozen beers...with friends about 1/3 are straight...we sometimes chat about sexc & how the ease with which gays can get sex compared with straiughts...i remeber a straight friend who is a bit of a wopmaniser considered himself to be a bit of a stud because he had laid 8 different woman by the time he was 21...i tiold him I had had that number (guys) by the time i was 15....and that now in a good month will do that....then the taboo subject of prostitutes came up...its still a bit of a no no to engage with them...but the drinks got us talking...what can you as the paying customer expect when the MB says I do everything....surprisingly my list below wasnt the longest...

kissing
    oral..includes coming in his mouth
    anal...iuncluding barebacking
    rose budding (where he licks your hole)
    spitting on his face/in his mouth

Any comments...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I do everything.....MB expectations

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Had a drunken conversation...ok not drunk...just 1/2 dozen beers...with friends about 1/3 are straight...we sometimes chat about sexc & how the ease with which gays can get sex compared with straiughts...i remeber a straight friend who is a bit of a wopmaniser considered himself to be a bit of a stud because he had laid 8 different woman by the time he was 21...i tiold him I had had that number (guys) by the time i was 15....and that now in a good month will do that....then the taboo subject of prostitutes came up...its still a bit of a no no to engage with them...but the drinks got us talking...what can you as the paying customer expect when the MB says I do everything....surprisingly my list below wasnt the longest...

kissing
    oral..includes coming in his mouth
    anal...iuncluding barebacking
    rose budding (where he licks your hole)
    spitting on his face/in his mouth

Any comments...
    You must of had more than a half dozen beers to come up with "spitting on his face/in his mouth".

Unfortunately, the working boys have to deal with a broad scope of punters in their line-of-work, which, on occasion, includes some of the most deranged perverts on earth.

When a working boy tells a punter that "he'll do everything", that usually means he's versatile, which, to most normal people, would imply that he doesn't have any inhibitions about playing the top and/or bottom role during the service.

If a punter ever spit in a Thai boys face or mouth it would probably be the last thing he ever did in this lifetime.

3. 8 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (February 26th, 2023), arsenal (February 26th, 2023), billyhouston (February 26th, 2023), Oliver2 (February 26th, 2023), Patanawet (February 26th, 2023), rexton (March 10th, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 26th, 2023), Twinklover (February 27th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Had a drunken conversation...ok not drunk...just 1/2 dozen beers......we sometimes chat about sexc & how...i remeber a straight friend who is a bit of a wopmaniser

Any comments...
    Yep…you must have been on the largest and strongest bottles going judging by that garbage.

And you can’t blame that on predictive text either!!

5. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (February 26th, 2023), arsenal (February 26th, 2023), francois (February 26th, 2023), Patanawet (February 26th, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 26th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Punters be warned; word used to get around very quickly in a gay village like Boyztown.....and now I assume in the JC. Being publicly rejected by a proposed "off" must be humiliating. If sometimes deserved.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 26th, 2023), Patanawet (February 26th, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 27th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

lol...the outraged moral brigade is out with the pitch forks and placards.....I presume you all do it missionary style, fully clothed and with the lights out and the with the radio on to drown out any noise that might alert the neighbours

Liked

I am not one who passes judgment on what others like for sex any more than I would appreciate people passing judgment on what I like. We are all different and for sure don't always like the same things.

"I do everything" means different things to different people. To some farang it merely means he will do both top and bottom. To some it means he is willing to do even the most bizarre kinky requests.

In my opinion, the important thing is what it means to the boy and what he thinks he is saying. I believe, whether he says "I do everything" or not, it is best to make sure he understands and agrees to do whatever it is you're requesting. If he agrees, now you'll have a boy who says he is willing to do what you're looking for and there shouldn't be any problems, surprises, awkwardness, or disappointment when the time come for him to comply with your request.

To me, taking a boy you know in advance says is willing, and maybe even truly likes the same as you, beats hell out of taking a boy off, taking him to your hotel room, and only then finding out he won't do whatever it is you wanted.
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

10. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 2nd, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...agree...wise words...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

IF a Thai MB/paid guy uses this, its about always: versatile, both T and B.
    The rest can never be taken for granted and is not included in that list. May perhaps also depend on your attractiveness -and 1 guy I have now been with some 7 times got hotter-hotter every time-thus a good incentive to stick with him, also in doing other such things. Last time he even asked if I would have any other special wishes to do.
    Some very shrewd ones with intelligence might even feel the hint and tell you: I can do-you pay more.
    But latin is just still a teenage boy-likes to provoke and others get to finger pointing and utter disgust. Droogneuker- only from a far distance.

13. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 27th, 2023)

Liked

I presume you all do it missionary style, fully clothed and with the lights out and the with the radio on to drown out any noise that might alert the neighbours
    Showing your age. What's a radio?

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 6th, 2023), francois (February 27th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

To each his own...

If I was with a boy who was uncomfortable doing something that I wanted to do with him - I would NEVER attempt to force him to do it.

Great sex to me has nothing to do with forcing anybody to do anything. It's all about giving and receiving "good feelings" based on a mutual understanding that sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both parties. Just "going with the flow" like this has left me in a position where I can say without hesitation - that in the thousands of "boy" interactions I've enjoyed in Thailand over the years I can count the times that I've been disappointed (unsatisfied) on one hand. And usually it was due to my inability to perform - not theirs.

To you "Condition Makers" out there: If you find that your sexual interactions are a bit disappointing at times - you may want to try just keeping your mouth shut and treating him like a "person" versus a menu-item at the local pizzeria. Just a thought!

What amuses me to no end, is the fact that most of the working boys already know what a punter wants before his first drink even hits the table. Thais have an uncanny ability to "read" people and usually know instinctively what a punter wants...how much he'll probably be willing to tip, etc., without the punter even opening his mouth. If the punter is known on the circuit it's even easier. I guess what I'm trying to say is - they know much more about YOU than you will ever know about THEM...so just show them that you're a jai dee person...generous...out for a good time...no high pressure...no conditions...just an enjoyable encounter, and you can't go wrong. At least that's been my experience.

17. 6 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (February 28th, 2023), Andy (February 27th, 2023), Armando (February 27th, 2023), billyhouston (March 2nd, 2023), gytis123 (February 27th, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 28th, 2023)