Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I do everything.....MB expectations

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I do everything.....MB expectations

..and maump...unemployment is high amingst the less educated white south africans, especially amongst the afrikaans population...they are a beautiful bend of dutch/german/french and even a bit of malay &mixed race...but there are lots of strapping tall fair haired guys...under white rule they all had jobs..all in the civil service like post office/railways..no matter how dumb one was one would get a job as a railway guard or ticket inspector...but things have changed and we now find some living in squatter camps...common to find them begging or offering to "guard" your car por help you park it by waving you ionto an open spot...mopre than once Ive convinced one to do more than guard my car....beautiful huys that could be in a belami movie..so grateful to be treated to a macdonalds meal...over the moon if taken to a steak house...partner and I did a road trip a year ago just as covid restictions were relaxed (i was there for 4 days work so tagged on an extra 10 days)...picked up this gorgeous 19 year old called Jan (he turned 20 during our trip) in Parow (Cape Town) outside a fish & chips shop...begging...his older brother was also hanging around but he looked drugged up...gave the brother R150 to get lost...chatted up Jan...reluctant at first..let him know exacty what we were keen on...spent the next 10 days with us...Cape Town ...winelands.... garden route and then back to Cape Town..did just about anything to him ...didnt even pay..just fed him and bought him some clothes and fake nikes...and a modern haircut...road trip was one long sex fest...if we werent getting oral we would be fucking...any secluded spot along the road would do..he was certainly experienced...wasnt his 1st rodeo...one thing he disliked was rimming...which was my favourite...i love being rimmed...so i encouraged him by promising meals he liked like burgers and steak....the look on his face when we did arse to mouth fucking...but again...money talks...i definitely plan on a rerturn trip as the economic situation is deteriorating so there will be ample talent awaiting

2. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 5th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..and maump...unemployment is high amingst the less educated white south africans, especially amongst the afrikaans population...they are a beautiful bend of dutch/german/french and even a bit of malay &mixed race....beautiful huys that could be in a belami movie..so grateful to be treated to a macdonalds meal...over the moon if taken to a steak house....picked up this gorgeous 19 year old called Jan if we werent getting oral we would be fucking...any secluded spot along the road would do..he was certainly experienced...wasnt his 1st rodeo...one thing he disliked was rimming...which was my favourite...i love being rimmed...so i encouraged him by promising meals he liked like burgers and steak....the look on his face when we did arse to mouth fucking...but again...money talks...i definitely plan on a rerturn trip as the economic situation is deteriorating so there will be ample talent awaiting
    Fascinating! I didn't know SA was even a decent destination for a sex addict. I have GPSd Grindr there nd didn't see a lot that got me hot... so, made COlombia, philipines and Thailand the priority.

I almost went to do contract work there in the early 90's. I love black men, mixed race.... and I love a bel ami man but since they are expensive now, I dont indulge. I prefer dark hair to blonde, like a little skin tone vs bleach white, but never turn away a a pair for thin legs folded on each side of his face ready to be pleasured. I like to rim a clean ass, but can take or leave being rimmed.

Would be interested in more info on SA, .... not a cheap flight.
    Anyone know anything about portugal? it is listed as the best country to retire in international living retirement index

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...once u get to south africa its cheap...and unfortunately its not terribly safe...we didnt dare travel at night and even during the day we set google maps to only travel on freeways as often the most direct route would be through dangerous suburbs...work has taken me there a few times over the last 15 years and the situation is worsening so I woukld nbot recommend it , lots of safer places with easier commercial sex scene to choose from

5. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 7th, 2023)

Liked

Had a drunken conversation...ok not drunk...just 1/2 dozen beers...with friends about 1/3 are straight...we sometimes chat about sexc & how the ease with which gays can get sex compared with straiughts...i remeber a straight friend who is a bit of a wopmaniser considered himself to be a bit of a stud because he had laid 8 different woman by the time he was 21...i tiold him I had had that number (guys) by the time i was 15....and that now in a good month will do that....then the taboo subject of prostitutes came up...its still a bit of a no no to engage with them...but the drinks got us talking...what can you as the paying customer expect when the MB says I do everything....surprisingly my list below wasnt the longest...

kissing
    oral..includes coming in his mouth
    anal...iuncluding barebacking
    rose budding (where he licks your hole)
    spitting on his face/in his mouth

Any comments...
    Yes, many comments. Unless you are a sadist, forcing anybody to do a sex act they don't like is counterproductive. Certainly you should know that by now, Senor LatinBottom. Come'on, put some humanity into your posts, please. Have you ever heard of the Golden Rule? Have you ever considered putting yourself in THEIR place? It seems like you prey on the most defenseless and most vulnerable young men. I have worked in RSA and I take no delight in the poverty which has (now) enveloped all races there. But is it fair to exploit the world's wretched? Just because you have more money/opportunity than them? By the grace of God the roles could have easily been reversed.

And thanks Dodger for your sane comments. I am not a preaching missionary (I do like the missionary position at times tho <wink>) but hey there is a limit to what humanity allows. In general, in (every?) culture in the world, spitting on someone is a sign of the ultimate disrespect and rudeness, unless there is full consent.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (March 6th, 2023), Ruthrieston (March 10th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...same could be said for what goes in in Thailand...remember stones and glass houses..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I always found that if my partner enjoyed the experience my own pleasure was enhanced. And when the encounter occurred in a sauna like the old and much-loved Babylon, and he chose me- I was always too shy to approach- that enjoyment was even greater.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 6th, 2023), pong (March 8th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...we are all wired differently.....I dont hold a gun to anyones head...everyone is an adult...at least 18...i prefer mid twenties...marc k...i hear what u say..but.would u rather i not pick Jan up and have him miss out on 10 fun filled days where he ate like a king...got new clothes...shoes (fake i know)...slept in a clean bed...it was all a game...he loved eating at the Spur steak house chain of restaurants...nothing special..,.very average actually...but it was his favourite place...so we'd play a game...if her rimmed me we would go there...he was no novice...could take a good pounding...we'd fuck everywhere...wasnt shy...would swallow cum without a hiccup...just disliked rimming....but i need to make him work for his reward...nothing is free....we ate at that damn chain of restaurants almost every day...even arse to mouth fucking didnt stop him

12. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 7th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and I did feel a twang of sadness when we said goodbye as Jan seemed clueless ....

14. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 7th, 2023)

Liked

...and I did feel a twang of sadness when we said goodbye as Jan seemed clueless ....
    ...preying on the disadvantaged and "clueless" should make us sad.

I suppose a question for all of us is when does one step over that line? And how can we be positive contributors to our host countries' culture while still enjoying the available fruits of pleasure. Not easy to know where that line is. Let's start with this: the interaction should be willing, between consenting adults, respectful, and not cause any permanent damage or danger to either party.

16. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 8th, 2023), francois (March 7th, 2023), gerefan2 (March 7th, 2023), gytis123 (March 7th, 2023), Oliver2 (March 7th, 2023), Ruthrieston (March 10th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Marc K View Post
    ...preying on the disadvantaged and "clueless" should make us sad.

Let's start with this: the interaction should be willing, between consenting adults, respectful, and not cause any permanent damage or danger to either party.
    I agree with you 100%. If boy doesn't enjoy our interaction and doing nothing in return (i.e. don't hug or kiss me back), then it's a biggest turn off for me.