Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I do everything.....MB expectations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I do everything.....MB expectations

..and maump...unemployment is high amingst the less educated white south africans, especially amongst the afrikaans population...they are a beautiful bend of dutch/german/french and even a bit of malay &mixed race...but there are lots of strapping tall fair haired guys...under white rule they all had jobs..all in the civil service like post office/railways..no matter how dumb one was one would get a job as a railway guard or ticket inspector...but things have changed and we now find some living in squatter camps...common to find them begging or offering to "guard" your car por help you park it by waving you ionto an open spot...mopre than once Ive convinced one to do more than guard my car....beautiful huys that could be in a belami movie..so grateful to be treated to a macdonalds meal...over the moon if taken to a steak house...partner and I did a road trip a year ago just as covid restictions were relaxed (i was there for 4 days work so tagged on an extra 10 days)...picked up this gorgeous 19 year old called Jan (he turned 20 during our trip) in Parow (Cape Town) outside a fish & chips shop...begging...his older brother was also hanging around but he looked drugged up...gave the brother R150 to get lost...chatted up Jan...reluctant at first..let him know exacty what we were keen on...spent the next 10 days with us...Cape Town ...winelands.... garden route and then back to Cape Town..did just about anything to him ...didnt even pay..just fed him and bought him some clothes and fake nikes...and a modern haircut...road trip was one long sex fest...if we werent getting oral we would be fucking...any secluded spot along the road would do..he was certainly experienced...wasnt his 1st rodeo...one thing he disliked was rimming...which was my favourite...i love being rimmed...so i encouraged him by promising meals he liked like burgers and steak....the look on his face when we did arse to mouth fucking...but again...money talks...i definitely plan on a rerturn trip as the economic situation is deteriorating so there will be ample talent awaiting

2. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 5th, 2023)