Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Diamond club

Liked

Re: Diamond club

I did ask my friend to check Diamond Club out and he said, as Wolzek wrote, a karaoke bar with guys who target Thai women (he said women from Bangkok).

Liked

this begs the question of offing a boy from the dozens of boy karaoke bars in Pattaya.

I know ladies who do that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    this begs the question of offing a boy from the dozens of boy karaoke bars in Pattaya.

I know ladies who do that.
    Meaning what?

Liked

The question is whether anyone here has gone to a boy karaoke bar and barfined a boy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not in Pty, but an awful long time ago once from those string of such places in the old Sapan kwai soy (where old-timers may remember to once have had Midnight Cowboy aGoGo-probably even <2000). Speak Thai-otherwise it will not bring too much. For the rest much the same as (again-then) offing from a bar-pay barfine, take him out, find short-time HTL and etc. Some reports more recent tell that over there most such guys are now Burmese-in general for me a pro.
    Recent reports told about a newly established such bar in also Sapan Kway-but along Suttisarn-the narrow traffic-clogged street with so many m2m msg shops-Hi Club. Other forum had some reports about it. But somehow (not looking too close) I think this has already closed (kind of remember it was in that HTL midway-again standing empty some 12 days ago-perhaps if der Chris has time and is inclined in using the 74/54/114 or 24/504 bus (faster, get off at Fire Brigade Suttisarn) he could do some update.
    I also kind of recall that Pty has/d dozens of such shops-those with just guys aiming at men are quite sparse outside of BKK. They are also plagued by the Thai closing time rules.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Recent reports told about a newly established such bar in also Sapan Kway-but along Suttisarn-the narrow traffic-clogged street with so many m2m msg shops-Hi Club. Other forum had some reports about it. But somehow (not looking too close) I think this has already closed.
    Hi club was open just a few days ago, so it's open unless something happened just now. It was busy. It's a thai style disco/boy karaoke so unless you come with thaifriends and open a bottle of whiskey, it's not really for farangs. The boys are the same as those working in the massageshops in the same street.

Liked

Boy karaoke bars primarily have bargirls as customers. The bars generally open after the Farang bars close at 1 am or 2 am. The ladies will bring their earnings from their Farang customers and blow it on drinks for Thai karaoke bars.

Typically, the ladies go in groups with one of the ladies having a boyfriend in the bar. She acts as a shill, encouraging the other ladies to spend money on her boyfriend and his co-workers.

I would not be surprised if boys from Jomtien Complex work at karaoke bars when the Jomtien bars close.

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (April 3rd, 2023)

Liked

Diamond Club is vibrant, raucus and buzzy with lots of handsome boys. Geared towards Thai customers but as is usual in these places, falang are made extremely welcome. Huge bottle of Chiang Beer is150 baht and off fee for boys is 1000 baht.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

daydreamer (November 12th, 2023), francois (November 10th, 2023), gerefan2 (November 13th, 2023), splinter1949 (November 11th, 2023)

Liked

Diamond Club into full on Queenie heaven last night. Many men playing with the boys private parts. One elderly gentleman disappeared for 20 or so minutes as did his off-the-fucking-scale gorgeous blonde straight host boy. 20 baht gets a generous feel of any passing boy you like the look of.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (November 14th, 2023), gerefan2 (November 13th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Is this place just off the corner of Pattaya Tai and Third Road?