Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: East Suites @ Jomtien

Liked

East Suites @ Jomtien

Hi guys,
    About to go to Pattaya soon. Stayed in Boyztown and Sunee area before, but now looking for a nice place in Jomtien. I came across EAST suites. Looked here for any reviews, but couldnt find. Anyone of you who stayed there before? Any comments on this place? Appreciate your thoughts! Be there from 14-27 March. Im in my 40's and always in for a drink and a good laugh...so if there as well...lets meet :-)

Liked

Re: East Suites @ Jomtien

Look in the similar threads right below your post as there are many references to your hotel. From everything I've read it is pretty good place and some members love it. I don't believe it has a pool. Check out the Venue hotel the Agate and the Zing resort also. All are in the complex.

3. User who gave Like to post:

hobie (February 18th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post
    I don't believe it has a pool.
    They have an agreement with Zing that customers can use their pool.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Liked: 1

Totally recommend and stayed there on 3 trips to Pattaya. Yes they have an arrangement with Zing across the soi for the use of the pool and plenty of eating places handy, Rooms are spacious and some of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Only draw back is no elevator. Highly recommend but have also stated at Agate and its great also.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

I liked it, a big room, pleasant staff. I would stay again.

9. User who gave Like to post:

riverdee (February 20th, 2023)

Liked

last time i did have a big room at the third floor. It was very noisy in the night, because of the loud music from the Jomtien Complex.
    Because of that I did change to Agate hotel. The manager of East Suites did not make any problem, I had a full refund!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by peter030 View Post
    last time i did have a big room at the third floor. It was very noisy in the night, because of the loud music from the Jomtien Complex.
    Because of that I did change to Agate hotel. The manager of East Suites did not make any problem, I had a full refund!
    This is an interesting review because Agate is actually closer to the action than East Suites. I've stayed at East Suits for years, and the only noise that bothered me at night was the horny cats...

Liked

I found the noise ok at East Suites, though I would go to bed at 1am ish so towards closing time. Some people tell me some of the bars at the sea end of the Supertown soi have got ridiculous lately with loud noise.

Liked

yes, that is right, but in the room in eastsuites where I did stay had an open space near the kitchen and because of that the noise came in.
    In Agate I didn't hear anything. For me was also a problem that the room was 3rd floor and there is no elevator (which I knew!).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Stayed at Zing myself-found it good value (got an upgrade due to some program), very large also very good beds. But nasty thing is that due to how stairs are anyone can look into about any room. The ground floor ´suites´ around the pool should honestly be avoided-the simmers are just 1 mtr away. No noise (in room poolside-view, I had 4th floor-there are 2 lifts), except last eve when a lady-bar on main street had a kind of pahtee (someone birthday?)-with the usual Thai idea of how that should be done=overloud noisy.
    BTW_ the usual HTL booking sites and a general forum like tripadvisor has 100s of reviews on HTLs- I myself mostly use booking.com as it allows to select specific wanted items-much better as agoda (owned by booking since a few yrs), always mentioned for Asia-does. Any place with a reveiw >8,0 and at least 100 reviewers (suspect if it are just a few) has consistently been good and have stayed by now in some 40 different places spread out all over. If you really want to know fine details-many reviews will tell what HTL itself does not tell.
    Had 1 day the buffet BF for 200 bt in Agate and found it awful. Better buy some things in the 7 or if late riser in some other place. Zing offers BF-buffet for long sleepers till 13 or 14.00.