Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Liked

Re: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    oh dear...i see another self induced frothing at the mouth rant on the way...now whats that word for a male karen..

See, here's an example of the problem I have with you. If you were a real man, you'd just own up, apologize, I'd accept, and we'd both move on.

Instead, you choose to continue acting like an immature imbicile, so.... treat people how you want to be treated. You're a grown man, not a 3 year old kid who needs to be taught how to behave properly.

You do realize that you poking fun at blind people in that manner doesn't hurt my feelings at all, but does make you look like a total fucken childish moron, right?

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bitop (March 19th, 2023), francois (March 16th, 2023), Ruthrieston (March 16th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm loving the self identified selective ...yes selsctive...victimhood...more than one member has questiioned your imaginary condition...but only now do you carry on like a mega karen...suspicious me thinks...how ndoes thw saying goes...me doth think the lady protests too much....or in my case...me doth love it when the mb protests too much...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I'm loving the self identified selective ...yes selsctive...victimhood...more than one member has questiioned your imaginary condition...but only now do you carry on like a mega karen...suspicious me thinks...how ndoes thw saying goes...me doth think the lady protests too much....or in my case...me doth love it when the mb protests too much...

You do realize the more you talk, the more you're hurting yourself, right?

You're probably too stupid to even realize how intellectually empty you sound. If I were you, I'd just stop talking.

You're one of those few special people in life where the more you talk, the more dumb you sound. Just stop talking, it would be beneficial for you.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 18th, 2023), Ruthrieston (March 17th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    treat people how you want to be treated
    so you are happy to have someone call you "an immature imbicile" (hopefully they will spell it correctly) or "a 3 year old kid who needs to be taught how to behave" or "too stupid to even realize how intellectually empty you sound" when you post something they don't like the tone of?

if someone is being an abusive dickhead and your response is to be an abusive dickhead in return what high horse do you get on to justify you are any different to them?
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

7. User who gave Like to post:

Khor tose (March 18th, 2023)

Liked

You're probably too stupid to even realize how intellectually empty you sound. If I were you, I'd just stop talking.

You're one of those few special people in life where the more you talk, the more dumb you sound. Just stop talking, it would be beneficial for you.
    Can you two please get a room?

9. User who gave Like to post:

AdamKY (March 17th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

heavens no...rather set my hair on fire & put it out with a sledge hammer

Liked

This is a perfect description of just one poster on this board. Couldn’t be worded better. ITS YOU CDNMATTT

12. 5 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 20th, 2023), gerefan2 (March 17th, 2023), Khor tose (March 18th, 2023), pennyboy (March 18th, 2023), splinter1949 (March 22nd, 2023)

Liked

That, and before I head to Asia I need to mark one item off my bucket list, which is to do an open mic night at a stand up comedy club somewhere in Vancouver.
    Can you promise us to do some stand up comedy at the Sawatdee get-together too? I am sure it would be appreciated by all.

Liked

I am still interested in a meeting on April 20th with anyone anywhere,:

Liked

I'll see you at Club Manhole in downtown Kabul on Sunday!
    (Take a left at Kandahar)