Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Meeting places in Pattaya?

...I have absolutely no interest in meeting cdnmatt....none...zilch...nada...and if i was forced to at gunpoint Id bring a phycologist to assess him...

Liked

And if I ever had to meet latin, I'd bring an elementary school teacher to explain to him that it's spelled "psychologist", and not "phycologist".

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 22nd, 2023), mr giggles (March 15th, 2023), Ruthrieston (March 16th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

american spelling perhaps...and stop distracting from the issue...like the whole trans thing...just because u self identify as blind....doesnt mean u r actually ....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    american spelling perhaps...and stop distracting from the issue...like the whole trans thing...just because u self identify as blind....doesnt mean u r actually ....

Self identify as blind?

Wow, that's pretty low dude, even for you. You're one of those people where if we lived in a just society, immediately after you popped out of your mother's vagina, the doctor should have screwed your head off and the staff would have begun playing hacky sack with it around the delivery room. Unfortunately, they allowed you to stay alive, so now the rest of us have to suffer your inane, ignorant, totally non-sensical bullshit.

Self identify as blind? My optic nerves are dead, as in... my optic nerves are dead, you dumb fuck. While writing this, I'm not even looking at the computer screen, because well, I can't. I'm sitting here with a wireless keyboard and set of headphones while listening to screen reader.

If you had more intelligence than your average hamster, you would know that being blind isn't a fucken belief system, you dumb muppet.

Why don't you do the world a favor, goto Moscow and start protesting the war in Ukraine in front of the Kremlin? Then none of us would have to listen to your stupid bullshit anymore.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (March 15th, 2023), mr giggles (March 16th, 2023)

Liked

Wow! I can feel this Sawatdee meet-up is gonna be full of energy!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    Wow! I can feel this Sawatdee meet-up is gonna be full of energy!

Sorry, I'm actually a really relaxed, laid back kind of guy. Also an excellent cook.

Except for that point. You have no idea how difficult it is to go blind, and how proud of myself I am for what I've achieved and accomplished in the dark like this. As far as I'm concerned, folks like latin can fuck right off with ignorant and close minded remarks like that.

That, and before I head to Asia I need to mark one item off my bucket list, which is to do an open mic night at a stand up comedy club somewhere in Vancouver. The above post is just kind of an example of how I'd deal with a heckler in the crowd, type of thing. Nothing to be taken seriously.

Here, to calm things down, have a laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYwJHFiGcY&t=2m48s

9. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (March 16th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    And if I ever had to meet latin, I'd bring an elementary school teacher to explain to him that it's spelled "psychologist", and not "phycologist".
    How do you know how he misspelled it? Genuine question.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh dear...i see another self induced frothing at the mouth rant on the way...now whats that word for a male karen..

12. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (March 16th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    How do you know how he misspelled it? Genuine question.
    Screen reader. It speaks latin's version as "fi-col-ogist".

Upon thinking it was off, I copied and pasted it then went through it character by character.

EDIT; Sorry, to clarify, the Orca screen reader on Linux at least doesn't go off a dictionary or anything. Instead, it's been developed to read English phonetically. It literally just reads whatever it sees.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (March 16th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

maybe its like google maps...where the lady that lives in my phone misprounces place names all the time.....