Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Liked

Re: Meeting places in Pattaya?

I haven't seen the glory days of Sunее, so this place doesn't mean anything to me. And I'm afraid, given the current situation, it will be quite boring there. Well, at least we can talk in silence ) I would still prefer the Jomtien Сomplex, although if the majority is for Sunее, of course I will come there. How about Saturday, February 25th?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Saturday Feb 25 works for me.

You guys just pick a bar - any bar - any place - Jomtien Complex seems better though.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Saturday Feb 25 works for me.

You guys just pick a bar - any bar - any place - Jomtien Complex seems better though.
    Looks like it's only three of us for now who is intrested )

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I’d be interested. Prefer Jomtien also.

Liked

Jomtien has the action but lots of noise also although there are some quieter areas in the Complex for a get together. Sunee is much quieter such as Diamond Bar or Winner Bar outside.

Liked

With all due respect... will we have our "sit down" tomorrow? 8)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Having just left Jomtien and back in BKK: there are a few lower-scale, much quieter and also with fewer guys bars around the corner, and 1 of these is named SUNEE. So even if I will not be there: would that not be the best of 2 worlds then? But is also looks into that Venue+show from 22.00=when the noise starts. Even more quiet a few in that soi where the HTLs are along. But of course its all up to you, just a suggestion
    btw-even when there I stuck to Lao guys and had great meets with them.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    With all due respect... will we have our "sit down" tomorrow? 8)
    How to spot eachother in the vibrant ladyboy Mecca of Supertown? If we all wear makeup and glittery dresses we just blend in?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    How to spot eachother in the vibrant ladyboy Mecca of Supertown? If we all wear makeup and glittery dresses we just blend in?
    I always wear my gay flag bracelet on my right hand - I haven't seen any similar ones in JC or BT. My favorite hangout bar is Divarium, which is right in the center of the main soi of JC (Supertown). Boy Gaga on the side soi is also a good place to relax - they have nice music and smiley boys. Perhaps we could use some secret greeting words, for example: "Are you a friend of Dorothy's?" ;-)

Liked

There was at least one other get-together that hasn’t been mentioned so far. Maybe 15 or 20 years ago or maybe even before that. About 10 members met up at Cafe Royale, though the only one I can definitely recall was the late, lamented stalwart of this board “David in Pattaya”.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]