Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Meeting places in Pattaya?

It was a bad idea from the beginning, and I apologize for bringing this topic back to life. I promise not to do that anymore. In case someone wants to accuse me personally, I'll be at the Divarium at 20:00 for a drink. I'll be wearing a "chili" t-shirt.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    It was a bad idea from the beginning, and I apologize for bringing this topic back to life. I promise not to do that anymore. In case someone wants to accuse me personally, I'll be at the Divarium at 20:00 for a drink. I'll be wearing a "chili" t-shirt.
    It wasn't a bad idea at all and there's no need to apologize to anyone.

Making plans like this are always difficult because of everyone's fluid schedules...personal preferences,...likes and dislikes, etc., and I'm sure we can pull something off in the future.

The next time I toss my name in the hat I'll be sure I can make it on the date scheduled ahead of time, versus having to make last-minute changes. If anyone needs to apologize it would be me.

Cheers