Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yep, I'm allowed back in Thailand sometime end of March -- can't remember exact day, so just go with Apr 1.

April 20th is the plan at least, although open to change. Should be 3 Asians and two white guys. Everyone has been working very hard and we're all exhausted with life, so we're just going to rent a house in Pattaya for a month with a nice swimming pool and blow off some steam.

Should be fun! After that, we'll get back to normal life.
    So many here have doubted you, your stories and your blindness. So this grand Sawatdee meeting will be your chance to prove them wrong. Latintop will bring a licensed optician to certify your blindness.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 16th, 2023), francois (March 14th, 2023), gerefan2 (March 14th, 2023), goji (March 14th, 2023)

Liked

Re: Meeting places in Pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    So many here have doubted you, your stories and your blindness. So this grand Sawatdee meeting will be your chance to prove them wrong. Latintop will bring a licensed optician to certify your blindness.

I can't tell you how little I give a fuck about what other people think of me.

Well, except those close to me and whom I love. They're fine though and I ensure of that every single day. Everyone else can fuck off though if they don't like me. Those people can be gone, haha....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlKJDwViNKs

4. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 15th, 2023)