Liked

Apps

Which app is the best one to use in pettaya

Liked

Re: Apps

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    Which app is the best one to use in pettaya
    Depends on your preferences.
    Blued is most active while most of guys there are below 25 and bottoms. Grindr has more wide age range. Romeo is almost died. Hornet is quite active while less populated than Blued.

Almost whole January I had travel in Vietnam and Thailand and found, what Blued is unbeatable by activity: in Vietnam and in Bangkok I even had to switch sound of my phone off because it buzzed every few minutes.

In Central and South Vietnam I saw in Blued not less than 50 boys around me within 3 km everywhere - Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue, Saigon. The same in Bangkok and Pattaya. On the north of Thailand there were less, but never less than 10-15.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Re: Apps

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Depends on your preferences.
    Blued is most active while most of guys there are below 25 and bottoms. Grindr has more wide age range. Romeo is almost died. Hornet is quite active while less populated than Blued.
    I agree on your comments on all 4 ... and would add that Blued has more "relationship" seeking guys and hornet seems to be more Thai-for-Thai guys. I like Blued the most, and have had luck with it. Blued has built in translation which the others do not have. Hornet -- much less success, although it has happened.

Grindr is still the main choice for p4p boys and LB. Grindr is the worst for "empty" profiles because NOTHING is a mandatory field.

I have paid accounts at Blued, Grindr and Hornet.

Romeo should be the premier app but it isn't. Romeo shows distances in more accurate terms; and lists items in the profile that the others won't touch (dick size and cut/uncut for example), and has been around forever. It also allows you to access via computer (Hornet does also).

In other words, download and set-up all of them. All it takes is one success to make the set-up worth it IMO.

4. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 2nd, 2023)