Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Boyztown vs Jomtien vs Sunee in 2023

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Boyztown vs Jomtien vs Sunee in 2023

I loved Dodger's post.... and it reminded me of another reason why the commercial scene of twenty-plus years ago was so much better, at least for me, than what came later.

Its sheer amateurism.

In the 90s, BBB, Cockpit and Toyboys offered a relatively glitzy, professional go go show which appealed to many. However the smaller bars, some hardly bigger than a living-room, attracted my custom with their "hands-on" dancers, agile, energetic and -yes- sexy. The guys seemed to be enjoying themselves with mates, teasing , laughing and always smiling, rather than trying to look cool and detached. They would often sit next to punters unbidden when their "turn" was over.

For a shy, newly- arrived, recently apparently straight visitor, like me it was just the ticket.....I can tell you, odd as it may seem, that there more than a few falangs in Pattaya with a similar background to mine.

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 31st, 2023), bkkmfj2648 (February 4th, 2023), Dodger (February 5th, 2023), francois (May 30th, 2023), Fred (February 5th, 2023), pong (February 5th, 2023), riverdee (August 9th, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 5th, 2023)