Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyztown vs Jomtien vs Sunee in 2023

Liked

Boyztown vs Jomtien vs Sunee in 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm planning my first Thailand trip (flying out in 3 days). I want to spend a week in Pattaya once I've seen Bangkok.

Where should I stay in 2023 Pattaya? I'm interested in both massage and gogo; my preferred 'type' are twinks able to bottom (if that makes any difference).

I saw shameless mack's post from 6 months ago and he said Sunee is completely dead and Boyztown is doing best. Can other people confirm this, or has the situation changed?

I'm currently leaning towards Boyztown if Sunee is dead and Jomtien doesn't have any gogos

Liked

Re: Boyztown vs Jomtien vs Sunee in 2023

Quote Originally Posted by sgvagabond View Post
    ...Sunee is completely dead and Boyztown is doing best.
    In my recent experience, Jomtien brimming with boys and customers (but of little use to me, I prefer gogo bars), Boyztown just gets by (but boys wear too much clothes), and Sunee has Nice Boys and Winner Boys open and boys in underwear on stage. That's were I take all my gogo bar business. I haven't been to any gogo bar other than Nice and Winner since Covid.

"Where to stay in Pattaya" has been discussed ad nauseam on this and other forums.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sunee has two gogos and two or three other bars. Hardly any customers. No massage places. All very depressing.

Boyztown has 5 gogos and 4 or 5 other bars. It has two massage places.

Jomtien has no gogos but at the last count 35 bars, all with boys. It also has 3 or 4 massage places which have many boys. The complex is usually stuffed with customers and available boys. Drinks are just about 1/2 to 1/3 the price of BT gogos (depending on which Gogo bar you are in)

Take your choice!

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 2nd, 2023), Oliver2 (February 2nd, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 2nd, 2023)

Liked

Thank you both for the updates! If I stayed in Jomtien and wanted to off a lad from Pattaya (short-time) would you generally recommend

* Baht bus back to hotel

* Motorcycle taxi back to hotel

* Rent a room at a short-time hotel

Liked

All of the options are good; depends on your budget. You could also use a Bolt taxi. A short time hotel probably the best.

Liked

When I’m in Pattaya I frequently off boys from gogos in BT and Sunee, usually LT.
    Getting back to the Jomtien Complex, where I stay usually involves a motor bike taxi, for a quick 10 minute blast through the traffic. Since I like slim twinks, 3 up on the bike is no problem and costs about 150 baht. This is much better than taking a baht bus, particularly from Sunee. On arrival at the Complex I normally sit in one of the bars having a drink with the boy, before going to the hotel. On one occasion the boy spotted a friend who he used to work with, who joined us in the bar and later in the room for a 3-some.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Aussie1978 (April 14th, 2023), pong (November 6th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...wonder how long it will be before a gogo opens in the Jomtien area....i beliueve its not allowedm in the jomtien complex but what about somewhere close by...

Liked

Jomtien used to have a go go bar years ago.not sure if it was legal.called rock hard boys.It was opposite @Home bar..I dont think the complex needs another..very busy all the time now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i was not aware of this...must have been ages ago...like 20 years ago....or very well hidden...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and i still think a good gogo with full on big cock and sexual acrobatics would complete the complex...my idea of fun is not looking at old farnags and fully dressed waiters...

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bitop (February 5th, 2023), pong (February 5th, 2023), riverdee (February 4th, 2023)