Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Non commercial...is it possible

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Non commercial...is it possible

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Mose's reply above fascinated me, is it really possible to have only true non commercial sex is Thailand where no renumeration or reward is exchanged?
    Yes, it is. It has been a long time since the last time, but I have had it happen to me a few times, including right here in Pattaya. I wasn't even looking for it. I was approached. Talk about a surprise!

Apparently some people really are attracted to us older farang. It didn't happen at any bars or gay venues. For me, once it happened in a grocery store. Once it happened with a young gent working in a 7-Eleven. Once it happened with a road construction worker. Once it happened with a sales worker in a furniture store. Once it happened during a stopover in Khon Kaen. Many years ago it happened twice during a trip to Malaysia - both times hotel staff members.

Money was not involved in any of those encounters.

They were the ones who did the approaching. I certainly never expected anything like that and I wasn't even looking for anything like that. But it happened nevertheless. If it happened to me, it can happen to anybody.

Has anyone else here ever had anything like that happen?

"I get no respect at all. I asked a girl to marry me. She said no. I asked 'Why, is there somebody else?' She looked at me and said, 'There must be.'"
    - Rodney Dangerfield
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (January 29th, 2023), jvt22222 (January 29th, 2023)