Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Kwai river.

Liked

Kwai river.

Floating hotels on river Kwai are amazing. Love this place and return here every time when visiting Thailand. Sunsets:

IMG-20230128-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20230128-WA0005.jpg

P. S. Activity on Blued here is quite high, receiving a lot of offers from boys from nearest villages to visit me. On Hornet - just 1-2 per hour.

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bkkmfj2648 (January 29th, 2023), Dodger (January 29th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Kwai river.

...love it...even country boys out in the middle of nowhere know they can make more cash sellingn their butts than planting rice....market forces at play...but Moses pray do tell how many did u meet up with? how easy is it to get them onboard

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...love it...even country boys out in the middle of nowhere know they can make more cash sellingn their butts than planting rice....market forces at play...but Moses pray do tell how many did u meet up with? how easy is it to get them onboard
    It isn't about commercial sex. Since my very first visit to Thailand I never paid for sex here.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Moses many thanks for sharing the floating Kwai hotels with us, looks really interesting...for the 1st time in many years I may be tempted to go somwhere else besides Pattaya/Bangkok...

Liked

Ah Moses,

You bring back fond memories of my 2015 trip to Kachanaburi, where I stayed at the River Kwai Resort with Woody and his partner Non.
    I LOVED the idea that our bungalow was floating on the water of the River Kwai. See below trip report.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...t=kanchanaburi

enjoy!!
    M.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (January 29th, 2023)