Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co**on Massage / Chiang Mai : possibly preying on the gay community

Liked

Co**on Massage / Chiang Mai : possibly preying on the gay community

So, I'm usually a lurker here, but I will post this.
    Context : 7 years in Thailand, random "dirty" massage place (maybe 10 times in that timespan). Maybe 4 times at that place (I stayed in Chiang Mai 90% of those 7 years).

Went there for the first time post COVID.
    Price hike is 1400 to 1800 thb. Tip has to be paid beforehand, before seeing the masseurs, as usual.
    I don't care much about massage quality, I know plenty of other places to get good massage.
    I'm a versatile omnivore, so don't care about what happens, as long as it's funny, sensual, and ends happily.
    Never had a massage in that kind of place that misses on all three points.

Massage was crappy. Too soft, did my back twice.
    Masseur was presented as new to the salon, so I can forgive that.
    However, there was not a single gram of sensuality in the massage (stopped mid thigh, stayed out the table ). I've had clothed Thai massage that were more sensual. Afaik, he was soft all the time.
    At the end of the massage, since the masseur was not sending any hints (keep in mind the tip was paid already), I asked him what he wanted to do.
    He was not open to much. He did try to suck, but has obviously never done it.
    Well, no happy end for me.

Came back to the front shop, told the owner it was not satisfactory. He went to ask the masseur, came back 5 minutes later.
    To be transparent, at that point, I was hoping for a rerun with another masseur, or a partial refund.
    There was 7 seconds where a 500 thb note was put on the counter as an excuse. After 7 seconds, it seems that the appetite for money overcame the care for customer service, and the note was gone.
    Considering the afternoon was lost, I was sitting in the sofa, putting back my socks on, with a mixture of disappointment and contempt for that poor excuse of customer service.

That's when the owner came back, pointing a sword at me.

Not kidding.
    He had a sword (like a supermarket samurai sword) in his hand, unsheathed, pointing at me. He recruited one other guy with another sword. And told me to get out if I didn't want trouble.
    He was obviously angry (talked louder than me).
    Told me I was stupid, that I wanted to fuck the masseur (the masseur has not the equipment to be top, but I would have been satisfied with a proper BJ, or even a HJ)

I'll say it again : It was 4pm, I was there, sober, a disappointed repeat customer, sitting in a sofa, in the front room of the shop (the masseurs are in the second room), back from a massage room, putting my socks back on, feeling sorry for myself ; not 1am crazy drunk farang threatening for problem.

I'll write it off as a 1800 thb rip off. But that was bordering on abuse/preying/ripoff

Liked

Re: Co**on Massage / Chiang Mai : possibly preying on the gay community

My one visit was not successful, at least I didn't lose any time (other than walking there) and money. And I vaguely remember someone else reported similar. Scandic/Scam-dick massage in Pattaya works similar (in particular paying in full upfront in that kind of trade is a big red flag).

Quote Originally Posted by Scarp View Post
    Price hike is 1400 to 1800 thb. Tip has to be paid beforehand, before seeing the masseurs, as usual.
    As usual for that place (see my report below), but nowhere else in that kind of trade. It is a mystery to me how they get any customers at all without showing their available masseurs. Elsewhere it's the opposite, either they sit outside or are on their social media, or in case of gogo bars "come have a look inside".

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...mber-2019.html
    Thu5dec2019 Common Massage Chiang Mai
    After sightseeing all day, on way home pass Common Massage and have a look inside 19:52 with intention to get a massage and afters. One hour oil massage 700, minimum tip 600 is rather expensive compared to Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket Patong. But the problem is, I see no boys. Ask at reception “Where are the boys?” – “They are inside!” (in a tone that I find rather threatening than inviting). They push the massage menu back in my face, and want me to commit to a massage without seeing the boys? Not the way I do massage business. Bye.

3. User who gave Like to post:

goji (January 15th, 2023)

Liked

Thanks for the reply . Tbh they have the twinky candid type of masseurs I like , that's why I was always lenient regarding business practices .

The 2 swords out (and 0 strong swords up during massage ) was way over the top . I was calm and disappointed , he was angry and crazy .

Heard some stories about the owner , wasn't sure about them before today . Well , he got my money for the last time

Forum's veteran
    Liked

kinda makes me feel vindicated...in all my dealings with moneyboys/masseurs I ALWAYS establish what I expect and ALWAYS pay after...NEVER upfront....and if the service is sub par I either dont pay or negotiate a discount...mb is mine for 90 minutes and I expect him to perform for the full 90 minutes and when he says he does everything i expect him to do everything...more than once ive negotiated a discount because mb suddenly remembered that he has fogotten his key and needs to go back to his room before his room mate leaves or some other silly reason...or he can only bottom for 10 min ...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..and scarp...nice to see new members posting

Liked

So, I'm usually a lurker here, but I will post this.
    Context : 7 years in Thailand, random "dirty" massage place (maybe 10 times in that timespan). Maybe 4 times at that place (I stayed in Chiang Mai 90% of those 7 years).

Went there for the first time post COVID.
    I don't care much about massage quality, I know plenty of other places to get good massage.
    I'm a versatile omnivore, so don't care about what happens, as long as it's funny, sensual, and ends happily.
    Never had a massage in that kind of place that misses on all three points.

Massage was crappy. Too soft, did my back twice.
    Masseur was presented as new to the salon, so I can forgive that.
    However, there was not a single gram of sensuality in the massage (stopped mid thigh, stayed out the table ). I've had clothed Thai massage that were more sensual. Afaik, he was soft all the time.
    At the end of the massage, since the masseur was not sending any hints (keep in mind the tip was paid already), I asked him what he wanted to do.
    He was not open to much. He did try to suck, but has obviously never done it.
    Well, no happy end for me.

Came back to the front shop, told the owner it was not satisfactory. He went to ask the masseur, came back 5 minutes later.
    To be transparent, at that point, I was hoping for a rerun with another masseur, or a partial refund.
    There was 7 seconds where a 500 thb note was put on the counter as an excuse. After 7 seconds, it seems that the appetite for money overcame the care for customer service, and the note was gone.
    Considering the afternoon was lost, I was sitting in the sofa, putting back my socks on, with a mixture of disappointment and contempt for that poor excuse of customer service.

Not kidding.
    He had a sword (like a supermarket samurai sword) in his hand, unsheathed, pointing at me. He recruited one other guy with another sword. And told me to get out if I didn't want trouble.
    Told me I was stupid, that I wanted to fuck the masseur (the masseur has not the equipment to be top, but I would have been satisfied with a proper BJ, or even a HJ)

I'll say it again : It was 4pm, I was there, sober, a disappointed repeat customer, sitting in a sofa, in the front room of the shop (the masseurs are in the second room), back from a massage room, putting my socks back on, feeling sorry for myself ; not 1am crazy drunk farang threatening for problem.

I'll write it off as a 1800 thb rip off. But that was bordering on abuse/preying/ripoff
    Some of Google Reviews endorse your findings though swords are a new development.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

care to share link to the reviews...

Liked

Not kidding.

WOW

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    care to share link to the reviews...
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Comm...251668a014c4,1,,,,

Forum's veteran
    Liked

strange...but the reviews all seem largely positive