So, I'm usually a lurker here, but I will post this.
Context : 7 years in Thailand, random "dirty" massage place (maybe 10 times in that timespan). Maybe 4 times at that place (I stayed in Chiang Mai 90% of those 7 years).

Went there for the first time post COVID.
Price hike is 1400 to 1800 thb. Tip has to be paid beforehand, before seeing the masseurs, as usual.
I don't care much about massage quality, I know plenty of other places to get good massage.
I'm a versatile omnivore, so don't care about what happens, as long as it's funny, sensual, and ends happily.
Never had a massage in that kind of place that misses on all three points.

Massage was crappy. Too soft, did my back twice.
Masseur was presented as new to the salon, so I can forgive that.
However, there was not a single gram of sensuality in the massage (stopped mid thigh, stayed out the table ). I've had clothed Thai massage that were more sensual. Afaik, he was soft all the time.
At the end of the massage, since the masseur was not sending any hints (keep in mind the tip was paid already), I asked him what he wanted to do.
He was not open to much. He did try to suck, but has obviously never done it.
Well, no happy end for me.

Came back to the front shop, told the owner it was not satisfactory. He went to ask the masseur, came back 5 minutes later.
To be transparent, at that point, I was hoping for a rerun with another masseur, or a partial refund.
There was 7 seconds where a 500 thb note was put on the counter as an excuse. After 7 seconds, it seems that the appetite for money overcame the care for customer service, and the note was gone.
Considering the afternoon was lost, I was sitting in the sofa, putting back my socks on, with a mixture of disappointment and contempt for that poor excuse of customer service.

That's when the owner came back, pointing a sword at me.

Not kidding.
He had a sword (like a supermarket samurai sword) in his hand, unsheathed, pointing at me. He recruited one other guy with another sword. And told me to get out if I didn't want trouble.
He was obviously angry (talked louder than me).
Told me I was stupid, that I wanted to fuck the masseur (the masseur has not the equipment to be top, but I would have been satisfied with a proper BJ, or even a HJ)

I'll say it again : It was 4pm, I was there, sober, a disappointed repeat customer, sitting in a sofa, in the front room of the shop (the masseurs are in the second room), back from a massage room, putting my socks back on, feeling sorry for myself ; not 1am crazy drunk farang threatening for problem.

I'll write it off as a 1800 thb rip off. But that was bordering on abuse/preying/ripoff