Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New COVID requirements in force January 9, 2023 to January 31

Liked

Re: New COVID requirements in force January 9, 2023 to January 31

And how many travelers ended up not even going after that Saturday declaration? This country Can really screw things up that's for sure. Total incompetence.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post
    And how many travelers ended up not even going after that Saturday declaration? This country Can really screw things up that's for sure. Total incompetence.
    I think: nobody, because alternative for vaccination certificate was just rapid PCR test for 200 Bahts right in Airport (15 min).
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Anutin is u-turning by the hour!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Don't make the mistake of thinking that this saga is over: just wait for a cluster of Covid cases to appear in Pattaya or somewhere following the arrival of unvaccinated Chinese visitors. Panic will ensue, I promise you, as the hospitals fill. And following initial panic, renewed restrictions on entry and entertainment.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    My main point apparently was not understood...The covid testing the Chinese are giving are not as good as most other countries, otherwise so many would not be testing positive for Covid upon arrival, when they just had the test 48 hours earlier to board the flight..
    I’m with you blueskytoday, most people either avoid the subject or just read the headlines and reply with something not relevant to your question , tourists from China produced Fake COVID negative test certificate is absolutely true , in Japan, they retest people from China for COVID and found more than 80% of the passengers was positive to the COVID virus, same as in South Korea and Italy , Thai authorities let traveler from China enter Thailand with no restrictions imposed are worrisome for me, Most countries require 48hours negative COVID certificate for travellers from China to enter their country,at least have some basic defence mechanisms in place to protect it citizens, COVID ( omicron variant) only affected the upper respiratory system but I saw the news about COVID in China Is affecting the lungs , lots of young healthy people got this white lungs when they take a CT scan , not to mention older populations, they got no chance to survive if they contracted the virus, I’m holding off my plan celebrating Thai new year in April for now, wait and see, if you are in Thailand right now, please keep informed us the situation in Thailand here in SGT

6. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (January 21st, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Don't make the mistake of thinking that this saga is over: just wait for a cluster of Covid cases to appear in Pattaya or somewhere following the arrival of unvaccinated Chinese visitors. Panic will ensue, I promise you, as the hospitals fill. And following initial panic, renewed restrictions on entry and entertainment.
    Which one "panic" do you expect? Omicron in 90% of cases has no symptomes, in 9% feels like a flu, one night with high temperature and that's all. Nobody cares even to make test.

I had crossed Thai border in 5 min in BKK, no forms, no questions, they just stamp my passport... By the way: I had flight via China mainland and Hong Kong and arrived in aircraft full of Chinese. Already 12 days no any symptoms of Covid
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 20th, 2023)

Liked

Few days ago...flight from China landed in Seoul Korea...they had to have covid test 48 hours before boarding and vaccination proof...they were all given covid test at the airport upon arrival....371 passengers on the flight......81% tested POSITIVE out of the 371....so obvious china's vaccine does not work OR their testing is so minor it does not show positive results...SAD...and CRAZY...

10. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (January 21st, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Few days ago...flight from China landed in Seoul Korea...they had to have covid test 48 hours before boarding and vaccination proof...they were all given covid test at the airport upon arrival....371 passengers on the flight......81% tested POSITIVE out of the 371....so obvious china's vaccine does not work OR their testing is so minor it does not show positive results...SAD...and CRAZY...
    Or maybe chinese vaccine works good at stopping symptoms..... new infection variant with few symptoms.... time will tell.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (January 21st, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...for the 1000th time...the vaccine (any/all) does NOT stop you from catching covid, its supposed to minimise the severity of the illness...stop you from getting really ill and possibly dying....ive been triple vaccinated and still caught covid twice and both times it was extremely mild...have had much worse flus.....hopefully this trend will continue as Im far too young and gorgeous to die...
    Well, well talking sense (although YOU saying something for a thousand times doesn't make it so! But in this case it is true).
    However, you mention flu. Many think they've had flu but haven't really had the muscle aches, even your hair hurts. You REALLY know if you've had flu.

But the flu vaccine DOES help protect against infection (my doctor quotes 80% protection).
    Flu jabs are available in Thailand for about 1000 Baht.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    Well, well talking sense (although YOU saying something for a thousand times doesn't make it so! But in this case it is true).
    However, you mention flu. Many think they've had flu but haven't really had the muscle aches, even your hair hurts. You REALLY know if you've had flu.

But the flu vaccine DOES help protect against infection (my doctor quotes 80% protection).
    Flu jabs are available in Thailand for about 1000 Baht.
    You should ask your doctor again. If he will say axactly that again, then for your safety is better to change doctor.
    Vaccines "against infections" are unknown to science and not exist. All vaccines are against illness. Vaccines can't kill any virus or bacteria. No one.They teach your immune system to recognize virus and fight with it.