Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Venue Hotel jomtien complex

Liked

Venue Hotel jomtien complex

I have just booked for a stay 3rd week of March... If anyone will be around the area during that period please drop me an email as I would like to have a friendly wingman as I explore the complex.. Also any thoughts on this hotel from experience would be much appreciated

Dholl53@yahoo.com

Liked

Re: Venue Hotel jomtien complex

I stayed there once. My memory is it was perfectly adequate small place, helpful staff, cheap, doesn't have the facilities of Agate or Zing Resort but it was cheaper. A little noise from the show downstairs but I usually wasn't in the room at that time.

Liked

Thanks for the imput...i got a nice deluxe room for $26. on Agoda. Will id be required by hotel to bring a guest back into room? Also any chance one can hook up withe the cabaret performers? Do they allow a meet and greet after the shows?

Liked

I'm not 100% sure re whether they want id but I recall going up a spiral staircase fairly close to the entrance rather than talking to a staff member. My memory is that they are relaxed as hotels go. Re the performers I have never tried but I suggest showing your interest and seeing what happens.

5. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (January 4th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post
    Thanks for the imput...i got a nice deluxe room for $26. on Agoda. Will id be required by hotel to bring a guest back into room? Also any chance one can hook up withe the cabaret performers? Do they allow a meet and greet after the shows?
    David, I have just spent a month at the Venue, a hotel I have chosen each year since 2014. I highly recommend it. They have now introduced an excellent English breakfast and meals throughout the day. Chris, the general manager, is a delightful and helpful guy and David (from Edinburgh) who has more to do with the cabaret is friendly: he is the best person to approach in terms of which of the showboys may or may not be approachable. The midnight show by the pool on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday is to be recommended but take some 100 baht notes with you as the boys do appreciate tips. One of the show guys, Ness, is perhaps the most gregarious and has a great following among the Farang but I have never seen him go with one of the hotel guests as I believe he is in a stable relationship. Any other info required on the Venue, please let me know but you won't be disappointed. Finally, as a hotel guest they will reserve a seat for you each evening, in a location of your choice, for the shows (there are two each evening) starting at 21:45 hrs.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 6th, 2023)

Liked

Thank you very much for your advise and help. I will jot down all the info and use it in the coming trip. I really look forward to it!

Liked

I was there in August and return in Feb.Excellent all round.The manager Chris is very helpfull.Great breakfast.

Liked

Reading this report and others it confirms my opinion that all the hotels in the Complex whilst they vary with facilities, they are all gay friendly. I think I’ve stayed in all of them with the exception of the Venue but I would give that a try should I fall out with my favorite - the Zing. I like the pool there and have often sat round it with offed boys.

Liked

Stayed there in 2016, booked with agoda. they advised me to call them rather than book agoda, they will beat the price (and save their commision) nice room. they always checked ID then, but certainly no problem with boys. enjoyed the show, never tried to off a show boy.

Liked

I also stayed there in 2016, for the New Year holidays. Room was OK but a bit darkly for me. Offed two boys from the show. Currently, one of them has retired, and the second has become a ladyboy and continues to perform in the show.