Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Chakran Gay Sauna Bangkok?

Liked

Chakran Gay Sauna Bangkok?

Does anyone have any info on this sauna in Bangkok? The reviews say only go if you are hot and athletic. I am a bear and sort of a daddy. I have had so much fun at Babylon in the past, and I was just wonderdering if the reputation of Chakran for hot and athletic men is accurate.

I have had absolutely no problems finding plenty of men throughout my travels in Southeast Asian, especially in Vietnam, Tainwan, Indonesia, etc.

Any reviews of this place, please?

thank you

Liked

Re: Chakran Gay Sauna Bangkok?

When Chakran opened more than 20 years ago, it was a great sauna that attracted lots of young Thais and quite a few foreigners. In more recent years it is amost exclusively Thai for Thai or Thai for Asian. Unlikely an older farang will have much joy there, especiallly if on the chub side.

Liked

Chakran would better be described as for young, fit, athletic Thai's. If you are older (25+) or a non-Thailand resident you will be charged more. Some of the facilities could use a facelift. The men are excellent.

The hot new sauna that's getting excellent reviews is KRUBB Sauna. More mature and non-Thai men are more welcome here than Chakran. They also offer specials & theme partys from time to time. Both the men and facilities are excellent.

4. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (December 24th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OR-just 1-2 stops further out on BTS, that 39-beside the only remaining famous hanky-panky cinema in all of BKK-and probably Thailand, in Sapan kwai. IF having no success, and not adverse to paying-also a dozen or so Thai style msg m2m shops in that area-mostly staffed with foreign guys-Laos, Camb, Burma. Chakran/V-club also does msg adjacent-perhaps even same guys and here also seems to be a guesthse touting itself as ´only gay-only place in BKK´. Most reviews tell its for you mostly just ´look&see´ but as its TiT anything might happen and anyone can get his lucky day.
    Closest by to Silom is Sauna Mania-but reviews not consistent and old-I do not go there, no recent reports seen

Liked

I have been to Chakran a few times over the years, last time about 2018, never had any luck there, and the entry is much higher than elsewhere. The attached massage place, actually I could have a look at the boys while I was a customer in the sauna, similar much higher prices than elsewhere. Both made it on my blacklist.

39 underground I can recommend from various visits, same for Krubb from one visit.

Liked

what is the best sauna in Bangkok to go, if you are -as myself- an older farang (58y), to meet some younger guys?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by peter030 View Post
    what is the best sauna in Bangkok to go, if you are -as myself- an older farang (58y), to meet some younger guys?
    Check out R3 Sauna (Ratchada Soi 3) - a 5 minute walk from Phra Ram 9 MRT. I've been there loads of times and rate it highly - there's plenty of young Thai guys there and you'll probably be the only farang, so getting some action shouldn't be a problem

http://r3sauna.net