Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hazards of Performing Oral Sex

Liked

The Hazards of Performing Oral Sex

Hi there, I've had a constant sore throat for about 6 months now. I enjoy rimming guys especially the ones that really turn me on. I never rim deep, I just like to lick their hot sometimes hairy holes. Has any one had this problem before and what course of action was prescribed. I'm not certain rimming is giving me a sore throat as I realize there's a whole range of things that can cause this condition. Thanks.

Liked

Re: The Hazards of Performing Oral Sex

Ask the guys you've rimmed if they like to eat "laap"".

That could be causing it. "laap" is basically raw meat, and it can sometimes have worms in it, which decide to hangout on their bum hole after a #2. In other words, you may have eaten some small worms.

Liked

If it was just a virus like a cold or flu your sore throat would have resolved itself by now.

Given that it's been a few months, it sounds like you may have picked up a bacterial infection - which could be due to rimming or oral sex. Even just having a guy suck your cock can lead to a bacterial infection.

You'll need a course of antibiotics, which any GP can prescribe.

You don't need to tell them what you think the causes are (unless you feel inclined). They'll prescribe antibiotics simply because it's been going on for a few months.

4. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 12th, 2023)

Liked

A few days of worm tablets might be worth a try. I'd advise anyone who has eaten plenty in Thailand, arse or not, to try it.

Liked

Can I ask, are you eyes red and bloodshot? If yes, that's worms.

I don't know the names of the medication as it was always Kim's problem, not mine, but some anti worm tablets should fix you up.

Liked

You've already followed the best course of action: waiting six months and then seeking medical advice here on this forum rather than at any clinic, doctor's office or hospital, in Thailand or your home country.

8. 9 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (December 20th, 2022), arsenal (December 19th, 2022), christianpfc (December 19th, 2022), Dodger (December 19th, 2022), gerefan2 (December 19th, 2022), lukylok (December 19th, 2022), Patanawet (December 19th, 2022), peter030 (December 30th, 2022), poshglasgow (December 29th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    I enjoy rimming guys especially the ones that really turn me on. I never rim deep, I just like to lick their hot sometimes hairy holes. .
    The whole idea leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
    I think this post is a bit tongue in cheek.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (December 20th, 2022), poshglasgow (December 29th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ask the guys you've rimmed if they like to eat "laap"".

That could be causing it. "laap" is basically raw meat, and it can sometimes have worms in it, which decide to hangout on their bum hole after a #2. In other words, you may have eaten some small worms.
    As far as I know, "laap" or "laab" is minced meat with herbs and spices, fried with a little water (they call it "rouen"). So it's not raw.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    As far as I know, "laap" or "laab" is minced meat with herbs and spices, fried with a little water (they call it "rouen"). So it's not raw.
    There is a version of laab which does use uncooked meat; somewhat like beef tartare.

Liked

Prior to Covid I was walking through Boyztown and decided to visit Scandic Massage The premises was shabby, untidy and very pushy in regards to up front payments. My massage was average but one thing I noticed was the masseurs cock was rather odd looking. Given he was of Isaan appearance and obviously uncut. He was rather well hung and had severe phimosis. He had a rather large ball shape where the normal cock head is and it appeared to be full of gunk. So I had the massage but declined the happy ending and put it down to experience, never to return. I've come across this same thing several times since, every time the guy is of Isaan appearance and I bailed out. I took a look at Scandic last week, nothing has changed and they still are very pushy in regards to up front payments.