Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hazards of Performing Oral Sex

Liked

Re: The Hazards of Performing Oral Sex

There are several negative reports about Scandic Massage, even calling them Scam-dic Massage.

I never saw what you describe, out of a large sample.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=Mason45;293403]

......He had a rather large ball shape where the normal cock head is and it appeared to be full of gunk.

Between the hairy assholes you're licking and this guys disgusting puss-filled penis I'm surprised all you have is a sore throat.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

maump (January 12th, 2023), Patanawet (January 1st, 2023)

Liked

[QUOTE=Dodger;293410]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post

......He had a rather large ball shape where the normal cock head is and it appeared to be full of gunk.

Between the hairy assholes you're licking and this guys disgusting puss-filled penis I'm surprised all you have is a sore throat.
    Dodger, Actually he undressed during the massage, which I thought was quite odd in itself. When I rolled over for the front massage I only discovered then. I let him finish the massage and pulled the pin before any serious action started.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (December 21st, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    There is a version of laab which does use uncooked meat; somewhat like beef tartare.
    Leave the condition untreated, in Mason's case it may well become beef "ta-ta"!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by smcm88 View Post
    If it was just a virus like a cold or flu your sore throat would have resolved itself by now.

Given that it's been a few months, it sounds like you may have picked up a bacterial infection - which could be due to rimming or oral sex. Even just having a guy suck your cock can lead to a bacterial infection.

You'll need a course of antibiotics, which any GP can prescribe.

You don't need to tell them what you think the causes are (unless you feel inclined). They'll prescribe antibiotics simply because it's been going on for a few months.
    After sucking a boys cock or rimming him I always rinse my mouth and gargle with mouthwash. I’ve done this since the early years of my visits to Thailand and have not yet had any infection like that described above. Or maybe I’m living in a fools paradise.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    After sucking a boys cock or rimming him I always rinse my mouth and gargle with mouthwash. I’ve done this since the early years of my visits to Thailand and have not yet had any infection like that described above. Or maybe I’m living in a fools paradise.
    By the time you finish sucking/rimming a bacteria/virus/parasite can enter the body before a mouthwash can rinse it away. Suggest you stop the rimming before it is too late.

9. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (January 3rd, 2023)

Liked

I thought I would be deceiving myself - the mouthwash solution seemed a bit easy.

Liked

Only problem I've ever had is Kim educated me on how great it was to get facials. He absolutly loved giving me facials and in turn, I got into it.

After we broke up, I kept the trend going. one guy I ended up with quite obviously had pubic lice, because the little shits ended up crawling through my eye lashes and breeding so much I couldn't even open my eye. Hospital was of no help, but managed to get rid of them by washing my eye out with a specialized flea and tick formula of dog shampoo.

Goot times, can't wait to get back. I'm allowed back in Thailand end of March, so soon. Can't wait, haha.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    enter the body before a mouthwash can rinse it away..
    Recently, there was false news going around that gargling with Listerine could prevent Covid.
    Listerine immediately issued a denial saying something like " Listerine is a mouthwash not a gargle - it should NEVER be used as a gargle".
    Don't forget that when Listerine was first issued more than a century ago, it was as a floor wash. When that failed, they rebranded it as a mouthwash

Liked

This forum is a veritable encyclopedia of misinformation on health/ sex matters...