Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay sex in Bali, Indonesia??

Liked

Gay sex in Bali, Indonesia??

Hello,

I am going to Bali in March or April 2023. I had a lot of fun last year in Jakarta, but was wondering how the gay scene is in Bali. Are there bars, saunas, gay resorts? Grindr was blocked by most wifi networks in Jakarta, execpt for my hotel which allowed it. Any tips or suggestions to make my Bali trip as fun as possible?

thank you

Liked

Re: Gay sex in Bali, Indonesia??

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bkkmfj2648 (December 15th, 2022), maump (December 15th, 2022)

Liked

Thank you. Anyone else have any tips or suggestions?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thats it. Indo often still sticks to old style-sudden meets on the street-or rather beach=pantai, as those narrow gangs (alleys) are plagues with motosays. Helps a lot if you speak the bahasa. NO really brandnew-after reopeing post-covid reviews yet seen. And try apps. Most will be ´foreign==out of Bali workers, it will be a giant job to find a real distinct Balinese. The family watches every step. And as is Indo: always, always bargain before and state exactly what you want for the uang=money. Nasty thing if youre used to TH.
    DO be aware that some draconic muslim-inspired law against all extra-marital sex has been proclaimed-wait&see what its effects will be, probably a bit overhyped.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    Thank you. Anyone else have any tips or suggestions?
    get a vpn, even a free one to get around the grindr blocks....

make sure to tell us your adventures....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

News-uptodate! Shamelessmack of fame of his reviews of BKK msg m2m shops was there very recent and has just started several blogs about this-the 6 msg shops are to follow, the general outline is there+map=more actual as moses above links to. But I get the idea nothing about the other-very few-venues. he was so satisfied he plans to return. Just go to his blog: shamelessmacktwo.blogspot.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

pong...i cant speak s word of bahasa...but sex was plentiful...those indonesian muslim guys have a healthy appetite for foreign cock...and this was in jakarta and jojakarta...which reminds me...in jojakarta on a company trip we visted this old hindu or maybe buddist pyramid thing...was totally amazing...stunning..at the hotel...i slipped/bribed the concierge ...for $20 he would arrange "masseurs".....naturally I had to pay them too....brilliant system...he would trot them up to my room every evening and with a twinkle in his eye ask me every morning if everytghing had been to my satisfaction...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ya, yes, this just confirms what I also encountered-they find you, you do not even have to do the trouble to find them. Yogya-ya man. And a big lot of what your interests are in. But it seems to have gone downhill since (this was way before 2000). And that million rupiah or so quite unnecessary-but easing the ease.