Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: etiquette - ma$$age

Liked

Re: etiquette - ma$$age

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie1978 View Post
    I have always found myself (my limited experience) paired with whoever was available.
    I certainly will not find myself paired with whoever is available. In many cases, I don't find (either present or on pictures) anyone who is my type and I will walk out and go elsewhere (the gay massages are mostly in clusters).

The extreme case was asking for a masseur Non (by showing manager his picture), taking shower, waiting in massage room and in walks another boy of the same name Non. Sorry for wasting your and my time, but not the one I was looking for, bye. (No money changed hands, of course.)

For some of the all-male massages in Silom, I'm not sure if happy ending is their standard mode of operation or has to be negotiated. In Saphan Khwai / Inthamara, it's clear, and prices are a lot cheaper. It has been years that I had a happy ending massage, any massage actually, in Silom.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post

One technique I've used many times when visiting a boy massage parlor for the first time is to ask for a foot massage first. I use that one hour while I'm sitting in a chair to observe the staff more closely and then pick the one who I fancy the most. Watching the boys interacting with each other during that time can also tell you a a bit about their personalities.
    Good advice actually! How much do you tip in this case if the average foot massage is 200 baht?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Nonsense. THOse tipical real m2m shops do not offer any foot-msg. Some do not even offer normal Thai (only oil etc-where yo have to get out of clothes anyway). That is again for BKK-on my last day now, have to pack for going Swampy and been to around 10 of such in this period-5 new ones for me, all in Sapan kwai.
    Plus that these shops tend to be more quiet-often you will not seen anyone else. The guys are hidden too-sometimes they organise a quick line-up for choosing.
    Yes-in this touristy area far away from Silom where I stay it also brims with normal msg shops, most shown price for feet or Thai is 150/250 for 30/60 mins-tipping is completely optional and if you give a green note its often a big surprise for them. Last time after a long day of tedious walking I hit a fairly young guy-masked etc, who to my utter surprise told me he got his training right after 18 at Wat Po (frankly-this is often seen as a plus, for me rather reverse) and @ 24 now had done that job-hiatus in covid times, since then. NOte: you cannot choose, it goes by rotation in these shops. Most workers tend to be those Isany ladies of at least 40 yrs-of some I suspect having had a former career around Sukhumvit or Silom. All shops will have at least 1 receptionist good in /en/ or maybe even JPNese for info/explaining and service/paying. IN tipical touristy areas it seems more or less the norm to tip normal msg-in Thai areas this is not done nor needed. Cheapest around here is on a mat on the streets near the 1000s of homeless for 100 bt/hr-Thai only. Of course without shower etc. Cheapest in normal shop for Thai I noted was 150 bt/hr in Happyland/Bangkapi by elderly ladies-who can still be very strong in their hands.
    So back to your Q; even a 10% tip is generous for normal/no extra. PRIME-in Sliom soi 6, famous mostly among ASEANs for no extra hanky-panky but right behind the 6-7 such shops in the dogleg-stated MIN tip there is 100 bt-it is always praised as giving excellent service by very well-trained staff-this is quite high.
    But again: BKK and Pattaya in many respects seem to be worlds apart.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

Good advice actually! How much do you tip in this case if the average foot massage is 200 baht?
    To be honest I over tip a bit at massage parlors - and usually tip 100 baht for a foot massage. I think a 40 baht tip would be appreciated and is probably closer to the average.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Andy (December 26th, 2022), ChrisY (December 29th, 2022)

Liked: 1

Actually i would usually tip 100B as well.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (December 28th, 2022)

Liked

Interestingly, I went to Green Massage, Surawong, last night thinking of a foot massage. It's a mixed Massage place. I chose a good looking twinkish guy, and he suggested a back massage! As soon as we got to the room, he took his clothes off and we went from there, oral, both ways, I fucked him and he came! No price mentioned, so I gave him 1,500, which seemed to be ok!

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (December 29th, 2022), maump (January 18th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Interestingly, I went to Green Massage, Surawong, last night thinking of a foot massage. It's a mixed Massage place. I chose a good looking twinkish guy, and he suggested a back massage! As soon as we got to the room, he took his clothes off and we went from there, oral, both ways, I fucked him and he came! No price mentioned, so I gave him 1,500, which seemed to be ok!
    Perfect!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Perfect!

Liked

Sorry tried to send emoji, but it didn't work!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

green massage is now on my "to do" list when next im in pattaya