Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Golden Cock on Google Maps

Liked

Golden Cock on Google Maps

What do you type in Google Maps to find the exact new location of Golden Cock? It doesn’t come up. Someone mentioned in another post that it is in the old Nature Boys location, but that doesn’t come up in Google Maps either. Thank you for your help.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Golden Cock on Google Maps

I´ ll take you by hand: from Silom soi 6-take dogleg after Prime, brand new HTL right hand side-till turn off left between Mango Tree and COCASuki-bot fancy upmarket restrt.
    FromSuriwong-soi with Tawan till same, turn right. There used to be some 3-4 former bars/minor gogo-thats very long ago. Some 60-80 mt on is a soi left-with SuperA
    Go str8 on-former G Cock-left hand side (No idea if still any sign there) was small shop just before a newish building that now has again an upmarket gay club- New Twilight (probably in Dr Google), but seems to have changed name very recently as I saw report. The combo GC/NBoy is right hand side a little further. When you pass yet another 7 you are too far. Further on to right is a dilapidated Thai market with 24 hr food-rice+2 curries still go for 40 bt. Sign may not be on or hidden when closed. I am really dombo with all these figures etc on maps and hardly ever use them myself, but I guess this must do the trick too. Frankly_ you are worrying about maybe 200 mtr-not miles.
    This is gayforpay prime area so any cutish guy will gladly show you and ask if maybe he can go with you-and so avoid all the expensive bills. But it may also very well be a guy walking to his job in that bar........
    Hint: DO take a thorough look/peep inside before you commit yourself to sitdown, drink etc-the offer may be very small or disappointiing

Liked

Try searching for New Nature Boy.

Liked

Indeed, "New Nature Boy" is it. Strangely, it only comes up when I search for it, not when I zoom into the area.

Liked

couldn't resist walking in google maps. 2020 picture near mango tree...

Capture.jpg

Liked

Liked

gotta love google...

Capture.jpg

Liked

I confirm that “New Nature Boy” works and is accurate. Thanks everyone! Walked by there last night and looked depressing. The guys sitting out front didn’t even look up from their phones.