Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Late evening massage suggestions in Silom?

Liked

Late evening massage suggestions in Silom?

Can anyone please recommend where to go for a great massage with good looking masseurs, but it’s OK if it’s clean massage, after arriving on a late flight. Perhaps at around 11:30 pm in the Silom area, walking distance from Patpong. I seem to remember massage places closing early, but I may be wrong. Thank you

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Late evening massage suggestions in Silom?

..a clean massage...whats the point????? like going to a bar and not drinking...u need the full works to get your system primed..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..a clean massage...whats the point????? like going to a bar and not drinking...u need the full works to get your system primed..
    I meant either way is fine, but I also want the technique to be good and for the time to be completed, not cut short just for a happy ending. Any suggestions for that time of night?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No expert on that area, but when passing by recently I noted that-compared to other areas in BKK-they close pretty LATE over there-like 22/23.00. BUT also note that last customer in would then be 1 (or maybe 1/2 hr eariler-they really want to close and clean out by that time-after a 12 hr working shift!). So not much chance. Unless a very knowledgeable other knows a hidden place. This is for the many shops you pass by on Silom/Suriwong and in soi 6 etc.
    You MAY have more luck if you notify your HTL about late arrival and ask if they can arrange someone? But then you will not really be able to even choose men/or lady.
    OR you take the pot luck and arrange someone via an app to visit you in HTL-but that will/may be also a challenge without Thai nr.-which you only get after arrival.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    No expert on that area, but when passing by recently I noted that-compared to other areas in BKK-they close pretty LATE over there-like 22/23.00. BUT also note that last customer in would then be 1 (or maybe 1/2 hr eariler-they really want to close and clean out by that time-after a 12 hr working shift!). So not much chance. Unless a very knowledgeable other knows a hidden place. This is for the many shops you pass by on Silom/Suriwong and in soi 6 etc.
    You MAY have more luck if you notify your HTL about late arrival and ask if they can arrange someone? But then you will not really be able to even choose men/or lady.
    OR you take the pot luck and arrange someone via an app to visit you in HTL-but that will/may be also a challenge without Thai nr.-which you only get after arrival.
    Thank you pong. My past observations were the same as yours, so I am hoping that someone knows of a hidden gem. Thank you as well for the other ideas/suggestions.