Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Siem Reap

Liked

Siem Reap

Just arrived in Siem Reap. New airport a joke, huge,with 12 jet bridges, none being used. My plane, and the only other plane there, are too small to fit! It looked as if there were only 10 flights during the day. Long walk to immigration, where there were about 30 desks. No pax. So swift entry. When through customs, you find you are out side, in the sun! Nothing else there. Stall selling local SIM. New single carriageway road for about 6 or 7 miles, then back onto old main road, slow, bumpy etc. took about an hour.

As soon as I arrived, pursued by twinks on Grindr! That's my preference. 6 altogether, who fitted my bill. I chose one, hoping the pics were accurate. They were! Really great, enthusiastic sex. I stay at Viroth's hotel, 5 star, but they are relaxed about visitors, though they do take his id card. So far so good. Beer Street quite busy, didn't get to Barcode yet.

Liked

Siem Reap

Incidentally, has anyone tried Sanmai massage, said to be gay, just off Pub St. Advertised in the gay guide.

Liked

Re: Siem Reap

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Incidentally, has anyone tried Sanmai massage, said to be gay, just off Pub St. Advertised in the gay guide.
    The only massage I tried was in Men's, and it was mediocre.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com