Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice boys was good

Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Don't we all.
    No, we don't! Many posters just talk about what is happening in Pattaya, rather than experiencing the scene by visiting and supporting the venues by spending their time and money.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 8th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

Many posters just talk about what is happening in Pattaya, rather than experiencing the scene by visiting and supporting the venues by spending their time and money.
    I beg to differ.

Most of the posters I know spend a significant amount of time and money on the scene just like you do.

There are some guys (like myself) that don't frequent the bars that much anymore - but most (including myself) that live here full-time are still well-connected to what's going on in the scene. I could write a book.

4. User who gave Like to post:

moistmango (April 19th, 2023)

Liked

Last night I did visit Nice Boys with a couple of friends to check it out. About 10 lads on stage with 8 wearing (at times) briefs and two in jeans, who were newbies. Most were doing their best to entice the audience with their assets except for the newbies, although even one of them were willing to show his appreciation for a tip. A good time was enjoyed by all.

6. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 9th, 2022), bkkmfj2648 (December 9th, 2022), christianpfc (December 9th, 2022), moistmango (April 19th, 2023), Rolling Stone (January 6th, 2023), Ruthrieston (December 10th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dodger i do wish you wouild write a book , submit a chapter on this forum every week ....make intersting reading

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Badronald (December 28th, 2022), moistmango (April 19th, 2023)

Liked

Nice boys is one of the best things left in Pattaya. I have a different taste in boys, but there is always fun to be had. I've been a couple of times during my trip, and it was always a source of entertainment. Observing is fun, and watching these farang gorging on Thai dick always makes me laugh.

Obviously, Nice Boys can't carry the neighborhood, and that's the sad part. We don't need three gay areas in Pattya/Jomtien. If all the gay venues would be concentrated together, a night out would be a whole different experience. From that perspective, I don't think the bars did themselves a favor by making Jomtien venue the main area.

I guess that BT properties priced themselves out of the market and Sunee has been dying a slow death for over a decade now.

Paul From Winner told me that he can't get boys. But that is obvious when you go there. He said that other bars were able to secure foreigners to work there, but he was not allowed to hire any. Sad story, but also seems like the end.

This brings me to a question I've been asking myself. Do you notice any change with hiring Thai boys or foreigners? I am sure you all know which
    countries I mean. Especially in Jomtien, were the Thai boys from even 5 years ago, different from the boys working in most host bars now?

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 20th, 2022)

Liked

The simple answer is that it is illegal for non-thai’s to work in the bars. If the owner is willing to pay enough money, certain officials look the other way, however if you have ever been in Jomtien when police show up, you will see a stampede of boys vacating the area. That is the reason. If they are caught by the police, they are arrested and fined which most can’t afford.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But here in BKK the % of foreign workers in the trade must be approaching the 50% by now-and in those newly sprouted up m2m msg shop in Sapan kwai its near 100%. All those Laos-when we were able to talk, told me there were no real problems or that-except having to leave and re-enter Th every 2-3 monthes=expensive for them
    IMHO its mostly a population thing: the nr of guys in that age bracket in TH is getting lower and lower every year-and rising wealth and large offer of normal jobs also mean its far easier to find a not that well paid but certain income source, and now that tourism is coming back rapidly, chances are even better.
    Camb has the usual just after war ends bubble of newborns now in that age we like them. Burma is so dead-poor and desperate that anything is better as there-also seeing the very big nr of Burmese, more girls, doing normal lower end jobs here in BKK-I really like them, always friendly and happy, even more when you say some Burmese. And even for VNese it seems TH is attractive enough to try out some efforts-but one can also find them in Malaysia etc.

Liked

What I am curious about if you guys notice any change in mentality in the scene now. Are the boys from Loas, Cambodia etc giving the same service/vibe as you were used to from the Thai boys?

Times change, so that could easily be it too.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Better. But of course thats just a very general idea and only based on those msg-shops, have this time (today last day of my 44 day stint) not even been INside any of the famous BKK/Silom gogos. There is also a notable difference between Laos and Khmer. My personal score of Laos guys sprung from 2 to >10 this time. My own fave are the Burmese though. And by now I state advance ´NO VN!´-if any present.
    Again very roughly and perhaps only personal is that the non-Thai guys simply assume the whole full service is included. I always try to set up some talk with them-I understand for quite a few it may even be the very 1st time for a non-ASean, and in most case this also proved possible- I speak enough of standard Thai-some Laos only that awful Lao dialect which made it even hard for them to survive in BKK without friends translating. Those well known old-time stories of ´pa ran away, drink too muth, buffalo die, etc.´ never to be heard, some quite hilarious jokes and/or stories sometimes. 1 guy told frankly he was there to earn a new motosay-the old one had crashed, hoping for a brand new, but 2nd hd would also do.

15. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (December 26th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Better. But of course thats just a very general idea and only based on those msg-shops, have this time (today last day of my 44 day stint) not even been INside any of the famous BKK/Silom gogos. There is also a notable difference between Laos and Khmer. My personal score of Laos guys sprung from 2 to >10 this time. My own fave are the Burmese though. And by now I state advance ´NO VN!´-if any present.
    Again very roughly and perhaps only personal is that the non-Thai guys simply assume the whole full service is included. I always try to set up some talk with them-I understand for quite a few it may even be the very 1st time for a non-ASean, and in most case this also proved possible- I speak enough of standard Thai-some Laos only that awful Lao dialect which made it even hard for them to survive in BKK without friends translating. Those well known old-time stories of ´pa ran away, drink too muth, buffalo die, etc.´ never to be heard, some quite hilarious jokes and/or stories sometimes. 1 guy told frankly he was there to earn a new motosay-the old one had crashed, hoping for a brand new, but 2nd hd would also do.
    Very interesting take. Not saying I agree, but good to read your point of view.