Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Nice boys was good

Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

Not Latin, latin.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    So why do all these Lao-and a few KHmer-guys in these fairly new BKK Sapan Kwai msg shops all quote MIn TIPs as 7/800-in the past even some 5/600..
    Wow you are confused. You are responding to a post about lao and cambodian boys in Jomtien complex by comparing to burmese (yes the Saphan kwai boys are all from Myanmar, which you obviously don't know) boys in a part of Bangkok. Makes no sense.

Liked

Is the fact that this thread is no longer about Niceboys bar a sign of their drinkprices scaring away the expats?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    Wow you are confused. You are responding to a post about lao and cambodian boys in Jomtien complex by comparing to burmese (yes the Saphan kwai boys are all from Myanmar, which you obviously don't know) boys in a part of Bangkok. Makes no sense.
    You must have been there many moons ago and I was here this evening again. Indeed its not about NICE in PTY, but to compare to what was said about expectations from guys from KHmer and Laos (the real country). I now have had msg from Laos guys in the fairly new Span Kwai (and Lard Prao) shops+ more 15 times, 13 of which were Laos and 2 Khmer. In fact I speak these languages (and a Burmese would not) and always ask where they are exactly from-and fairly often have been there. I would really like a few Burmese (that lingo remains too difficult for me), but untill now noone available.
    Do you still refer to the 4-5 KaraOK shops in that narrow soi off Pradiphat? These msg shops are fairly new and there are 3 around the BTS stop, north of BigC and another 4-5 along Suttisarn, in between the ditto str8 such shops and entertainment. There is also a KaraOK late-evening shop there-Hi Club (reviving a name of a msg shop once in Nonthburi)

Liked

The superstars of Nye, Top, Mar and Tui are coming to the end of their tenure. As with the ravens at the tower, when they leave the edifice will fall.

6. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 11th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    You must have been there many moons ago and I was here this evening again. Indeed its not about NICE in PTY, but to compare to what was said about expectations from guys from KHmer and Laos (the real country). I now have had msg from Laos guys in the fairly new Span Kwai (and Lard Prao) shops+ more 15 times, 13 of which were Laos and 2 Khmer. In fact I speak these languages (and a Burmese would not) and always ask where they are exactly from-and fairly often have been there. I would really like a few Burmese (that lingo remains too difficult for me), but untill now noone available.
    Do you still refer to the 4-5 KaraOK shops in that narrow soi off Pradiphat? These msg shops are fairly new and there are 3 around the BTS stop, north of BigC and another 4-5 along Suttisarn, in between the ditto str8 such shops and entertainment. There is also a KaraOK late-evening shop there-Hi Club (reviving a name of a msg shop once in Nonthburi)
    You wouldn't recognize a burmese boy if he bit you in the arse. You confuse Jomtien complex with Saphan kwai and burmese with cambodian. You probably haven't visited since French Indo China.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Jomtien Complex has so many boys sporting thin moustaches that it resembles a meeting of the Thai branch of The Terry Thomas Appreciation Society.
    So many cute, adorable faces spoiled by these silly thin moustaches: a real turn-off! What is encouraging the boys to sport them? A fad? Street cred? Boys attracting girls?

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

billyhouston (February 11th, 2023), bitop (February 11th, 2023), goji (February 11th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...funny...i dont care what the front looks like...its the other end i'm intersted in...perfect if they arrive nice and tight and clean and douched and lubed up...ready to go...open for business..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...funny...i dont care what the front looks like...its the other end i'm intersted in...perfect if they arrive nice and tight and clean and douched and lubed up...ready to go...open for business..
    I totally agree latintopxxx, I never look at the mantle piece when I'm poking the fire.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post

So many cute, adorable faces spoiled by these silly thin moustaches: a real turn-off! What is encouraging the boys to sport them? A fad? Street cred? Boys attracting girls?
    Probably all of the above...just like the fads we created back when we were their age.

Would you prefer they followed one of our fads?
    Attached Images Attached Images