Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Nice boys was good

Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

Someone is filling these freshly arrived Cambodian and Lao boys heads with unrealistic expectations.

I'm often quoted 2000 baht ST to which I laugh heartily and the Lao masseur today was clearly disappointed with 500 baht tip for a massage with no sexual activity albeit he was naked.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 11th, 2023), goji (February 8th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ive been warning ya'll for ages that you guys were spoiling them by overpaying....but noooooooooo!!!!...I was being rude/exploitive/evil/uncaring/whatever....now its come back to bite u in the wallet...
    A grovelling apology directed my way is in order ....me thinks

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Someone is filling these freshly arrived Cambodian and Lao boys heads with unrealistic expectations.

I'm often quoted 2000 baht ST to which I laugh heartily and the Lao masseur today was clearly disappointed with 500 baht tip for a massage with no sexual activity albeit he was naked.
    So why do all these Lao-and a few KHmer-guys in these fairly new BKK Sapan Kwai msg shops all quote MIn TIPs as 7/800-in the past even some 5/600. But with no specification what that would include-in my experience hitherto always the full works. Though it must be added that prices are rising-more&more guys have higher fees and some now quote 1000 (no prob for me as that is my usual anyway-giving surprised glad reactions and urgent requests to come back asap)- 1 guy has even raised it in his new pictures-he was very much worth it IMHO. I have found that the 2 or 3 I met who quoted 1000 there were indeed more lusty and horny-hot, so there must even be some magic formula to fix prices?
    In most THai suburban BKK msg shops in the past-not that long ago, they often quoted 2 tip-levels: for soft and for hard, mostly 500/1000.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

A popular Cambodian boy at a Jomtien Complex bar always jokingly says 3000 baht to me and then says 1500 baht ok? I have not taken him off because of his limited repertoire of a chuck wow but because of his amazing smile and personality enjoy playing pool and having a drink with him. Another customer though, desperate to be with the boy took him up on the 3000 baht offer before the boy went through his usual routine of reducing to 1500 baht. I heard the customer was rather disappointed with the service he got for his 3000 baht, but it does raise the boys expectations when many customers on holiday are quite willing to pay much more than the usual rate for a short time.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

one laughs and jokes but one sticks to ones self imposed limit and as soon as u walk away they come running after u......its a game...i know...ive done it so many times if i had to count on my fingerrs id' be a centipede......

Liked

Can be a little awkward. Sitting in a host bar with perhaps 4 previous offs all wanting you to off them again.

Especially if one really wants the fresh off the bus new boy who arrived today complete with his slim farm hand body and mesmerising smile.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well, I quite well remember one of the very first sussing remarks in that old bible TMOT (remember ,in the old ages when there was no www for us normal citizens)-that barboys were/are all very well trained for that and will accept it. And about any post or remark about PTY happenings here (has now nothing to do with the nice guys in this bar) always&ever state that handing out those famous red notes heals everything.
    TMOT dates from times when there were also brown notes, now replaced by 2€ lookalike coins (but no EUR machine will accept them as such) worth 10 THB and which @ that time were the distributed papers in such situations.
    Now that I have made my bakers dozen (13, but by some generous stamping of my multiridecard the free ride was passed earlier) of strong Lao guys in msg-shops-where one passes the holding room for those on standby: they who met before all greeted me enthusiastic and wished me well with the next winner. But no suggestions to join up. Perhaps I might even think about that as special treat.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal u r too funny....sounds like a nightmare sitting in a bar with 4 old offs....i just tell them im a butterfly...want fresh pollen...have a good laugh...grab the fresh MB and let him teach me new tricks...

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 9th, 2023)

Liked

One particularly handsome Cambodian boy wanted 2000 and hearty laugh was delivered..

Next day he'd come down to 1500. In the room he kissed passionately but when I told him to smoke me he said no.

My latin is pretty basic but I did remember a bit. I told him that I'm the customer and he has to do what I want AND what he'd promised and that for 1500 baht he bloody well would smoke me. Which he did.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 11th, 2023)

Liked

Remarkable. Do a lot of Cambodian boys speak Latin?