Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice boys was good

Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

How about museums? Over 100 museums in Bangkok. There is so much to see and do in Bangkok, I haven't gotten around even though I spent there several months every year.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (January 7th, 2023), mr giggles (January 10th, 2023), pong (January 18th, 2023)

Liked

100 museums in Bangkok ? I can’t think there are that many, but then my visits to bkk from Pattaya have usually been boy orientated - ie boy bars and boys in my bed.
    Any recommendations as to museums - something to do during the day.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

museums...oh good lord no....all i want is to relax in a gayish beach enviornment during the day and go bar hopping at night with sex dates scattered throughout the day...Pattaya is perfect...jomtien beach by 10am....hop onto grindr and see whats out there...my hotel will be a short walk away...in bkk would swop the beach for babylon...some days woouldnt spend a single baht on mb as id be so busy with all the free stuff at babylon...

5. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 8th, 2023)

Liked

Spot on Latintopxxx - museums have their place in my tourist travels but I have never visited one in Pattaya. I think maybe I should see what’s available during my next trip there so as to fill this deficiency in my experience. Surprisingly Google shows two available catering for those interested in teddy bears and glass bottles. A long time ago I had a young Thai boyfriend who liked a bear when in bed with me and I bought him a couple from one of the mobile vendors you often see. I should have taken him to the museum.
    Talking about Babylon I used visit the Sansuck in Pattaya for the fun and games in the dark maze.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    museums have their place in my tourist travels but I have never visited one in Pattaya.
    christianpfc specifically mentioned Bangkok, not Pattaya. If not 100 museums, there are certainly close to that number and many are worth visiting.

Liked

There is a book "100 museums in Bangkok and vicinity" and I found this book incomplete.
    https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...n-bangkok.html
    Of course during Covid, several will have closed for good.

In Pattaya, the glass bottle museum has long closed (over 5 years). The teddy bear museum was somewhere reviewed as overpriced, and not my area of interest. But Mini Siam can be called an outdoor museum and is great! Latex museum, Gem's gallery (sales gallery with attached museum), and some more.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (January 7th, 2023), pong (January 18th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yeah right...im gonna fly halfway across the world to a tropical land of smooth skinned bubble butted super affordable MBs to spend my days in the glass and teddy bear museum.....might as well stick needles in my eyes

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 8th, 2023), maump (January 12th, 2023), moistmango (April 19th, 2023)

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

The Patpong Museum gets good reviews online.

It tells, according to the website, of "over 100 years of history, from CIA’s secret operations in Patpong during Vietnam’s war to how it evolved from a rice paddy to the hottest red-light zone in Bangkok."

Presumably very straight focused, but nevertheless...

13. User who gave Like to post:

moistmango (April 19th, 2023)

Liked

The glass bottle museum is closed - that’s too bad cos we are just left with the teddy bear one for a cultural diversion away from boys and boy bars whilst in Pattaya.
    Mini Siam is a good tourist attraction but I don’t think,it can be classed as a museum.
    Perhaps the city authority could build one tracing its development from a fishing village.

Liked

All boys totally naked on stage right now.

16. 6 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 13th, 2023), ChrisUK (January 12th, 2023), dab69 (July 10th, 2023), moistmango (April 19th, 2023), pong (January 18th, 2023), RonanTheBarbarian (January 14th, 2023)