Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
Someone is filling these freshly arrived Cambodian and Lao boys heads with unrealistic expectations.

I'm often quoted 2000 baht ST to which I laugh heartily and the Lao masseur today was clearly disappointed with 500 baht tip for a massage with no sexual activity albeit he was naked.
So why do all these Lao-and a few KHmer-guys in these fairly new BKK Sapan Kwai msg shops all quote MIn TIPs as 7/800-in the past even some 5/600. But with no specification what that would include-in my experience hitherto always the full works. Though it must be added that prices are rising-more&more guys have higher fees and some now quote 1000 (no prob for me as that is my usual anyway-giving surprised glad reactions and urgent requests to come back asap)- 1 guy has even raised it in his new pictures-he was very much worth it IMHO. I have found that the 2 or 3 I met who quoted 1000 there were indeed more lusty and horny-hot, so there must even be some magic formula to fix prices?
In most THai suburban BKK msg shops in the past-not that long ago, they often quoted 2 tip-levels: for soft and for hard, mostly 500/1000.