Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice boys was good

Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

I would guess all in their 20s. Yesterday another look (just look, one visit is enough) and again stage full of boys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

great to hear that the stage is packed full of talent, must admit i had a giggle when negative nellies claimed that due to covid the gogo business was dead and would never recover...nothing kills selling sex...as long as more money can be made bending for cock than bending in the paddy fields the gogo bars will always thrive...

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 4th, 2022), Dodger (December 6th, 2022), moistmango (April 19th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hope that-for you even more. But that there is certainly a decline is sure-and thats population/demography. The big luck is that all surrounding countires still have-much more as TH has now-such youthful youth, much less job opportunities and also much lower wages (for the money police who always check we do not underpay), so TH is very attractive. You just have to sift out those VNese. Reviews/reports about f.e. Cambodia seem to suggest that all talent from there has made the move to TH. Same seems to hold for the str8 trade- just by chance read a longer part of stickmen yesterday eve. Selling sex as a commodity also changes often in the way it is done-f.e.I am quite happy to not have to go via this endurance test of overloud music-buy me drink/tip, no good, next one- etc.-barfine- before the action can start.
    Many of such ricefields are unattended now as there is noone willing to work in them. In the end the guys will starve as there is not even rice to feed them!
    But again: since many yrs it seems you only react from a far distance-when are you finally coming back here and make some of your saucy reportings?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...good question, life gets in the way sometimes...work commitments picked up 2 biggish contracts which required travel to Brazil & US ......kinda all travelled out...maybe age is catching up.....have a 23 year old boarding with me so have sex on tap whenever however I want...feel like im being well catered for...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=latintopxxx;293216

great to hear that the stage is packed full of talent, must admit i had a giggle when negative nellies claimed that due to covid the gogo business was dead and would never recover.../QUOTE]

Agree.

I can't help but feel redeemed after being scoffed at by "negative nellies" for 2-1/2 years every time I said "The Scene will Revive Itself".

Beer and Mak seem to be hanging onto Nice Boys by their fingertips as Sunee continues to fade into the background. Rumor has it that someone is in the process of gutting Forest House next door to turn it into a laundry mat. What a drag!

I hate change, especially when it effects my favorite place on Earth. I ride my motorbike around the Sunee loop on a weekly basis just to pay my respects to the past and absorb the feelings. All I sense are hungry ghosts perched in between the dilapidated buildings, taunting me with their seductive smiles...with glimpses of a past life that seems even more surrealistic.

7. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 6th, 2022), Badronald (December 28th, 2022), bkkmfj2648 (December 6th, 2022), llz (December 7th, 2022), moistmango (April 19th, 2023), Ruthrieston (December 8th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I can't help but feel redeemed after being scoffed at by "negative nellies" for 2-1/2 years every time I said "The Scene will Revive Itself".
    OK fair enough, but ...

Beer and Mak seem to be hanging onto Nice Boys by their fingertips as Sunee continues to fade into the background.
    All I sense are hungry ghosts perched in between the dilapidated buildings, taunting me with their seductive smiles...with glimpses of a past life that seems even more surrealistic.
    I don't mean to be a "negative nellie" but is this what we now mean by the scene "reviving itself"?

one or two go-go bars struggle to survive in Sunee, very few positive reports on Boystown, the only salvation seems to be Jomtien Complex - but not for go-go, only for bar-beers

and even with Jomtien Complex the main complaint from staff seems to be everyone just sits and drinks, they can't live off drinks and tips and there are very few offs! and even on the best of nights it is obvious there are far too many bars for the number of customers - customers outnumber staff in most of the bars!

again I don't mean to be a "negative nellie". I had a great weekend in Jomtien Complex last month and I will be back again in February, but by no stretch of the imagination has the go-go scene, or the gay scene generally, in Pattaya "revived itself" enough to dismiss the scoffees and it is not likely to in the next few years, if ever - I agree with you, there are a lot of hungry ghosts around!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (December 8th, 2022), francois (December 7th, 2022), moistmango (April 19th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...average age of the gogos??
    Great question..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=bkkguy;293241]

I don't mean to be a "negative nellie". I had a great weekend in Jomtien Complex last month and I will be back again in February, but by no stretch of the imagination has the go-go scene, or the gay scene generally, in Pattaya "revived itself" ...QUOTE]

What were you expecting - circus clowns and painted elephants?

There are numerous gay host bars, entertainment clubs, karaoke's, and gogo bars back in operation now - and all one needs to do is find the venue that suits them best.

The gay scene in Pattaya will neve return to its "glory days" which most of us here would prefer - but that shouldn't be confused with "revival". If a venue has reopened and is operating - it's been revived. If the change in demographics doesn't suit a persons personal tastes that's a horse of a different color.

Come back...enjoy yourself again...have a few drinks...fondle that doll that's sitting next to you...and just imagine how "revived" you'll feel.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 7th, 2022), Badronald (December 28th, 2022)

Liked

[QUOTE=Dodger;293251]
    Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post

I don't mean to be a "negative nellie". I had a great weekend in Jomtien Complex last month and I will be back again in February, but by no stretch of the imagination has the go-go scene, or the gay scene generally, in Pattaya "revived itself" ...QUOTE]

What were you expecting - circus clowns and painted elephants?

There are numerous gay host bars, entertainment clubs, karaoke's, and gogo bars back in operation now - and all one needs to do is find the venue that suits them best.

The gay scene in Pattaya will neve return to its "glory days" which most of us here would prefer - but that shouldn't be confused with "revival". If a venue has reopened and is operating - it's been revived. If the change in demographics doesn't suit a persons personal tastes that's a horse of a different color.

Come back...enjoy yourself again...have a few drinks...fondle that doll that's sitting next to you...and just imagine how "revived" you'll feel.

That's what I do! I visit Panorama for drinks in Boyztown; have a drink at ToyBoys and tip the dancers. Visit Sunee Plaza for drinks at Diamond Bar and Winner Bar. And visit Jomtien Complex for drinks and chat with the boys there. Twice or more a week at each Venue.
    I put my money where my mouth is, not just talk about it.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 10th, 2022), moistmango (April 19th, 2023), Ruthrieston (December 8th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

I put my money where my mouth is......
    Don't we all.

16. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Badronald (December 28th, 2022), snotface (December 8th, 2022)